3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil
    It's been going on for a long time...

Isaiah 5:20-23
    20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
    Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
    And prudent in their own sight!
    22 Woe to men mighty at drinking wine,
    Woe to men valiant for mixing intoxicating drink,
    23 Who justify the wicked for a bribe,
    And take away justice from the righteous man!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The self serving egomania behind this decision is unreal. It's really nothing more than one very loud virtue signal, an advertisement to the administration for self advancement in the federal legal system.

ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    It's been going on for a long time...

Isaiah 5:20-23
    20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
    Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
    And prudent in their own sight!
    22 Woe to men mighty at drinking wine,
    Woe to men valiant for mixing intoxicating drink,
    23 Who justify the wicked for a bribe,
    And take away justice from the righteous man!

Well said. Almost like someone knew this would happen....... :scratch:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Coming from someone with a bad right eye, that “thing” is downright creepy!

The full cranial tats don’t help a bit.

Not exactly someone you’d introduce to your mom (let alone anyone else).

The end couldn’t come soon enough for this monster. The only place he belongs is in Hell.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Never gonna happen.

Indiana Prison Ordered to Fund Trans Surgery​

Indiana Judge Orders Taxpayer-Funded Transgender Surgery for Inmate Convicted of Murder
    A federal judge in Indiana has ruled that a prison must provide a taxpayer-funded transgender surgery to Jonathan C. Richardson, a male inmate serving a 55-year sentence for the 2001 murder of his 11-month-old stepdaughter. The judge, Richard Young, granted a preliminary injunction, citing that denying Richardson the surgery would constitute cruel and unusual punishment under the Eighth Amendment.
    According to the ruling, Richardson, who now identifies as Autumn Cordellioné, has been diagnosed with gender dysphoria and has shown a serious medical need for gender-affirming surgery. The judge concluded that despite other treatments provided by the prison, Richardson requires gender-affirming surgery to prevent a risk of serious bodily and psychological harm.
    The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) sued the Indiana Department of Corrections on behalf of Richardson, arguing that the state’s law prohibiting taxpayer-funded sex reassignment surgeries for inmates violates the Eighth Amendment’s prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment. The ACLU claimed that denying evidence-based medical care to incarcerated individuals simply because they are transgender is unconstitutional.
    The judge’s ruling requires the Indiana Department of Corrections to provide the surgery at the “earliest opportunity.” Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita has announced plans to appeal the decision.
    This development highlights the ongoing debate surrounding transgender rights and the provision of gender-affirming care in correctional facilities. While advocates argue that such care is essential for the well-being and human dignity of transgender inmates, critics raise concerns about the use of taxpayer funds for elective procedures and the potential risks and complications associated with gender transition surgeries.
    —————————————————————————————-

A lot of court to go thru before he/she becomes a she/he. Never gonna happen, we won’t pay for the surgery, but we will and are paying for the legal eagles, both sides most likely.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    So prisoners are entitled to elective surgeries on the tax payers dime huh, be cheaper to put him in a coma so he doesn't hurt itself i think!!!!
    Entitled, can’t say. Don’t care. But I do know as long as the tax payers are keeping him alive due to court proceedings he ain’t dead as it seams he/it should be.

Possibly you didn’t catch my point OR possibly I didn’t catch yours.

Possibly one of these days, a case will make to the SC that will decide these things. Then you and I will have a base line with which to change or develop a law that will save us some time and tax money. Until that time, as long as lawyers don’t have a wage that is defined by law similar to the “common construction wage” we (tax payers) will be saddled with these extreme long term paydays for the few.

This is not a shot at lawyers, some of my best friends/relatives are lawyers, judges, prosecutors. But they all know I’m a pragmatist

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Entitled, can’t say. Don’t care. But I do know as long as the tax payers are keeping him alive due to court proceedings he ain’t dead as it seams he/it should be.

Possibly you didn’t catch my point OR possibly I didn’t catch yours.

Possibly one of these days, a case will make to the SC that will decide these things. Then you and I will have a base line with which to change or develop a law that will save us some time and tax money. Until that time, as long as lawyers don’t have a wage that is defined by law similar to the “common construction wage” we (tax payers) will be saddled with these extreme long term paydays for the few.

This is not a shot at lawyers, some of my best friends/relatives are lawyers, judges, prosecutors. But they all know I’m a pragmatist
    I am not saying he is entitled, basic care yes, but i am also thinking they need to earn there keep, bring back chain gangs, weed whup interstate medians and the sides etc. As to elective surgeries like that should not happen, maybe the judge wants to see how good the doctor is before he gets his done????????

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I am not saying he is entitled, basic care yes, but i am also thinking they need to earn there keep, bring back chain gangs, weed whup interstate medians and the sides etc. As to elective surgeries like that should not happen, maybe the judge wants to see how good the doctor is before he gets his done????????
    Got’cha, meaning I understand. So, the first time a drunk driver hit one of these bozo’s along a state or federal road we’ve got 2 major lawsuits. Ya, that’s sounds good. Take the lawyer out of the equation. :thumbsup:

Looks like we are on the same page.

^^^^^^^
    Ya, it’s purple.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom