• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I have no problem with Martial Law in theory. Martial Law is just a lock down, a quarantine. The law is upheld by the military instead of police. Curfew, random searches, etc. Not confiscation, not illegal search and seizure, and not kidnapping. But unfortunately that's what's going to happen. If any group supports this or says they support it they are either lying or part of the problem. Just my opinion. It means nothing.

Martial Law is the end of America. It is the suspension of the US Constitution. This group will probably take offense to that. Perhaps literally.

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    I don't understand why you feel it's rude to question things that don't appear to be legitimate .

Would you prefer we all signed up and went to jail for aligning ourselves with a subversive group ?

I will answer all your question e-mail me at freedom20009@yahoo.com. Thank

This to me , looks like all that junk email I get from some prince saying he wants to give me money .

The guy had balls enough to come here and ask for recruits then refuses to answer questions from the folks he's trying to recruit .
    If everything is on the up and up and legit then why can't he answer the questions here ?

Why don't you go to the website or email him. You can question anyone you like. However no one should be rude about it. Every time I make a new post I get nothing but rudeness back. Remember there is strength in numbers. Being part of a group in an emergency is not a bad idea. This group can be as simple as friends, family,and neighbors. If it was not for the militia we would not be a country today.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Why don't you go to the website or email him. You can question anyone you like. However no one should be rude about it. Every time I make a new post I get nothing but rudeness back. Remember there is strength in numbers. Being part of a group in an emergency is not a bad idea. This group can be as simple as friends, family,and neighbors. If it was not for the militia we would not be a country today.

Why doesn’t he save us all a lot of time and answer all OUR questions in one place, right here. No one has been rude IMO but if you feel that way I offer a sincere apology. Most of the INGOers know the history of the militia in our country. It’s just that you can Google up about 3 to 5 different militia that all claim to be the "official" or "largest" or whatever. Some groups are branching off from another because of "differences". We don't want to talk to them on there terms. Nope, not going to call or email them. They came here first; we didn't go looking for them. The idea of a "Militia" can be very patriotic but don't get lost in the reality of the situation. A militia with wrong people in charge can be just as bad. Why out of 5000+ members here on INGO we never get info from somebody who is not new. They make a few post and go. Stick around join the community become a contributing member. I think we all want the same things. We the people are watching and listening.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have no problem with Martial Law in theory. Martial Law is just a lock down, a quarantine. The law is upheld by the military instead of police. Curfew, random searches, etc. Not confiscation, not illegal search and seizure, and not kidnapping. But unfortunately that's what's going to happen. If any group supports this or says they support it they are either lying or part of the problem. Just my opinion. It means nothing.
    Wow, it's scary that you don't have a problem with that...:ugh:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy

If you've taken offense to something I've said , I can promise you I wasn't trying to offend you .

In the short time I've been here I've seen Two or three of these guys come around and ask for volunteers .

It's usually the same with all of them , poor grammar and spelling , few posts , no real interest in sticking around trying to add something of value and refusing to answer questions .

IMO , if you have the guts to come and ask for recruits then you should stick around and answer the questions .

It seems logical to me that if your answers are posted for all to see you stand a better chance of getting more recruits .

Kroger doesn't have a secret sale that I have to check out on their website or call them about . They send out flyer's explaining their intentions .

It also seems logical to me that if you do a P*** POOR job of selling your "organization" to potential prospects then you shouldn't get offended when you get flamed for it .

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    1. I understand the need for Martial Law, however I do not accept it at face value and would not presume to allow any "leader" to declare martial law and take my Constitutional rights "just cuz". If there is need for martial law, it should be long evident as to the need because there will likely be bodies in the front yard. Even then, those rights granted by God cannot be taken by any law of man, period.

2. As for group support, I agree. It is a wise thing. Call it family, neighbors, MSG, whatever, it is wise. But if you choose to use the term Militia, be ready to answer a lot of questions: both good and bad. No one should take that name on lightly, as it is unwise and disrespectful of the patriot militias that made this nation. So if you use it, just be ready.

3. If you want to recruit and train under the Militia name, be ready to answer more questions and do so openly. Asking people on the internet to call in, people who are already a bit on the paranoid side, is asking a lot frankly.

4. I do understand where ddenny5 is coming from in our politeness here. The internet leads to a dogpile tendency which is not terribly polite, but I can understand it as well. See above, if you plan to come and recruit under the name Militia, stick around to give answers. If not, then don't expect the most polite response. Some people take to cussing at unsolicited advertising in their mail box too.

5. Again, I would suggest that the best thing for the OP to do is to actually be a member here and join in the greater conversation as a member of the family. Then see what develops. Think of it as paying dues.

6. And as a history moment, remember that the militias were not one great entity with each colony having a single unified one. Nope. Each area had a militia and the militias worked in a level of communication and coordination. Paul Revere's genius was in knowing the leaders of the MANY militias and he and the other riders went to those many leaders of many groups and raised an army in one night. They did not call one guy, they called many. Many leaders of many groups, all formed for the mutual defense and assistance of their own kin, homes, neighborhoods, and towns. Keep that in mind.

Enough said. Be nice all. And hope the OP comes back to join us in time, and for a time.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    I read every post and not a single word about Gamma or Jax..

Some Sons of Anarchy thread this is!

:D

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    Why doesn’t he save us all a lot of time and answer all OUR questions in one place, right here. No one has been rude IMO but if you feel that way I offer a sincere apology. Most of the INGOers know the history of the militia in our country. It’s just that you can Google up about 3 to 5 different militia that all claim to be the "official" or "largest" or whatever. Some groups are branching off from another because of "differences". We don't want to talk to them on there terms. Nope, not going to call or email them. They came here first; we didn't go looking for them. The idea of a "Militia" can be very patriotic but don't get lost in the reality of the situation. A militia with wrong people in charge can be just as bad. Why out of 5000+ members here on INGO we never get info from somebody who is not new. They make a few post and go. Stick around join the community become a contributing member. I think we all want the same things. We the people are watching and listening.

What is the problem with doing a little investigating? what is wrong with going to their website and checking them out? If we find out they are bogus then come back to this forum and say so. I am not going to let INGO do my thinking for me. Now, as far as becoming a contributing member I do not think so. I am not totally sold on INGO because of the rudeness of some of the individuals here. I am tired of posting threads and getting rude commits back. I some ways I do not see any difference in the militia recruiter and some of the individual here.

Last edited by a moderator:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

What is the problem with doing a little investigating? what is wrong with going to their website and checking them out? If we find out they are bogus then come back to this forum and say so. I am not going to let INGO do my thinking for me. Now, as far as becoming a contributing member I do not think so. I am not totally sold on INGO because of the rudeness of some of the individuals here. I am tired of posting threads and getting rude commits back. I some ways I do not see any difference in the militia recruiter and some of the individual here.

Maybe you are a bit thin skinned and see rudeness where it is not meant.
    Or perhaps you have taken comments which are an attempt at humor out of context.
    I have been here long enough to know that most here are anything but rude.
    Helpful, informative, knowledgeable, funny, and just a good group of people to talk to.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    For a good time - newIndy, errr... Mr. Valentine... I just stuck the phone number that you gave into Google...

Hopefully that doesn't make you too paranoid.

I guess my point is this: either a) you are a troll or b) you are trying to recruit and are serious minded. If you are a troll - you're not an especially clever one... And if you're seriously trying to recruit, you've left enough of a "bread crumb" trail to yourself that your average gubbamint monkey could track you down with ease...

Neither of these two traits are indicative of any organization that I would ever think of joining.

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    For a good time - newIndy, errr... Mr. Valentine... I just stuck the phone number that you gave into Google...

Hopefully that doesn't make you too paranoid.

I guess my point is this: either a) you are a troll or b) you are trying to recruit and are serious minded. If you are a troll - you're not an especially clever one... And if you're seriously trying to recruit, you've left enough of a "bread crumb" trail to yourself that your average gubbamint monkey could track you down with ease...

Neither of these two traits are indicative of any organization that I would ever think of joining.

A prime example of what I am talking about!

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    Maybe you are a bit thin skinned and see rudeness where it is not meant.
    Or perhaps you have taken comments which are an attempt at humor out of context.
    I have been here long enough to know that most here are anything but rude.
    Helpful, informative, knowledgeable, funny, and just a good group of people to talk to.

I would have to just agree to disagree with you here. I know rudeness when I see it.

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    I would have to just agree to disagree with you here. I know rudeness when I see it.

The only real rudeness i've seen, has come from the way you talk about the people on this forum. This place is nothing rude, have you tried some of the mall ninja forums? There is real rude to be found there.

I don't see the persistance of your arguement, especially when no one else notices this rudeness. I also can't see why you bother coming back if you find it so rude? I'm not telling you to bugger off or anything, just can't understand why you would keep coming to a place that seems to offend you so much.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Alright, it's clear that this thread is going nowhere and that the OP has no intention of returning to answer the questions put forth here.

Before this degenerates into a personal-attack-fest, I'm closing the thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom