• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SnowCountry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    I don't know if anyone else is watching the gold price, but it is an excellent indicator of the soundness of the dollar. It hit an all time high today of $1044.00

The Chairman of the IMF yetserday in Istanbul said that the US Dollar should not remain as the world's reserve currency. I quote, "We (meaning the countries of the world) are tired of painting brushstrokes on a rotting foundation" (meaning our country's economy.)
    Many oil producing countries in the Middle East are talking with China and India about paying for oil in Euro's rather than US Dollars.

It would appear that the dollar is not long for a crash. We are not in a recovery, but in a recoverup perpetrated by the government and the Federal Reserve.

Keep your eye on gold and silver.

SnowCountry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    I once new a man who was from Hungary. He told me that when the Russians invaded his country in the 1950's he joined the resistance. This group met in secret until there were about 100 members. The so-called leader of this resistance was a soviet spy who turned them all in.
    This man and the memebers of this underground were arrested and sent to a Soviet Union Gulag to dig Uranium (which means he would not last 10 years.) He escaped and stole a rifle. He moved at night and made it to the border where he had a shoot out with the gaurds. He did get out and came to America. I asked him what it was like living under this type of totalitarian government and he stated that "you felt fear....24 hrs. a day."

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What rudeness? People would just like answers, is it too much to ask?

I'm not being rude either. I'm truly curious, but if they can't say it on the internet then why would they say it on the phone? It's not like both aren't monitored 24/7 anyway. If you really wanted recruits, you'd answer the questions. That's just how I feel.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I just do not understand the rudeness on INGO. That is why I will never post new theads.

I don't understand why you feel it's rude to question things that don't appear to be legitimate .

Would you prefer we all signed up and went to jail for aligning ourselves with a subversive group ?

I will answer all your question e-mail me at freedom20009@yahoo.com. Thank

This to me , looks like all that junk email I get from some prince saying he wants to give me money .

The guy had balls enough to come here and ask for recruits then refuses to answer questions from the folks he's trying to recruit .

If everything is on the up and up and legit then why can't he answer the questions here ?

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    I don't understand why you feel it's rude to question things that don't appear to be legitimate .

Would you prefer we all signed up and went to jail for aligning ourselves with a subversive group ?

I will answer all your question e-mail me at freedom20009@yahoo.com. Thank

This to me , looks like all that junk email I get from some prince saying he wants to give me money .

The guy had balls enough to come here and ask for recruits then refuses to answer questions from the folks he's trying to recruit .

If everything is on the up and up and legit then why can't he answer the questions here ?

Exactly. I don't see why you think anyone is being rude ddenny. This guy is going out of his way to make it hard for anyone interested in what he's trying to sell. Someone tell me where that makes sense at, cause it sure doesn't here

arbitrary

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    He is going to recruit more people by avoiding pointed questions on a public forum than by answering them.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    forgive me if this was toched on I missed it.

I am a retired MP with both active duty and guard time. an I do not mean to alarm anyone but over the years I have had a few classes on military law/martial law. The thing that I find funny on some of these groups is they claim they are there to supplement the military etc. In all my military law classes. in the unfortunate event that Marshal Law is declared the military is the police force. The military is not subsidised by any groups period!

I know most everyone here know what martial Law is but I wonder what some of these groups (OR SELFPROCLIAMED MOUTHPIECES FOR THESE GROUPS)have beed drinking!

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    forgive me if this was toched on I missed it.

I am a retired MP with both active duty and guard time. an I do not mean to alarm anyone but over the years I have had a few classes on military law/martial law. The thing that I find funny on some of these groups is they claim they are there to supplement the military etc. In all my military law classes. in the unfortunate event that Marshal Law is declared the military is the police force. The military is not subsidised by any groups period!

I know most everyone here know what martial Law is but I wonder what some of these groups (OR SELFPROCLIAMED MOUTHPIECES FOR THESE GROUPS)have beed drinking!

:koolaid:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have no problem with Martial Law in theory. Martial Law is just a lock down, a quarantine. The law is upheld by the military instead of police. Curfew, random searches, etc. Not confiscation, not illegal search and seizure, and not kidnapping. But unfortunately that's what's going to happen. If any group supports this or says they support it they are either lying or part of the problem. Just my opinion. It means nothing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom