• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Andy did very well, by all accounts. Mourdock may well have killed his campaign, tho. He certainly lost a good deal of the Obamney support he had with his Todd Akin moment. He may very well have cost himself the election, by running his mouth and not knowing when to shut the hell up.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    :rolleyes:Mourdock is such a douche. Is he REALLY the best the Repubs could do? Likeability is a big factor in getting elected to any office from student council to President. He has 0. How has he come this far? Even if you ignore all his opponents advertising and only go by his own propoganda, he comes off as a wanker. Andrew Horning will be getting my vote:yesway:

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    How did Andrew Horning do?

I thought he did very well, spoke loudly, and clearly. He hit several points, and stuck to the issues in his alloted time frame. Instead of bashing Donnley or Murdock, he bashed the parties instead. The same was not true of the other two candidates. I patricullary liked when he said "that would not be my job as a federal legislator, that decision belongs to the states only" -in regards to women, abortion, all the hot topics.

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    I think Mourdock might as well clean out his desk and turn out the lights. His "foot in mouth" moment just cost him his chance.

-G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Is life NOT a gift from God? Not everyone wants an honest politician. :twocents:

Romney distanced himself from Mourdock's comments. Does that mean Romney has no interest in honest politicians? :dunno:

Life being a gift from God aren't the words that people are talking about... The words that have everyone talking are:

RichardMourdock said:
    Even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, it is something God intended to happen.

Mourdock said implied that those who see his statement any other way than just saying life is a gift from God are sick and twisting his words. Does that include Romney (and other republicans who have spoken out against Mourdock's words)?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Abdul had the better take on this. Mourdock's just stupid and doesn't know when to shut up. And trying to say that his words were being twisted is just newspeak for "Waaaaah, I screwed up and you're being mean to me".

Sometimes, You Need to Just Stop Talking!!! | Indiana Barrister

I also found it rather amusing that the Obamney campaign threw his ass right under the bus. Looks like it may be Donnely's race to lose from here on out.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    379129_10100379088994684_327552850_n.jpg

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    It's interesting that I understood what he was saying. I wonder if this means I'm delusional, wicked and mentally ill? I have never understood murdering a child, which had nothing to do with the way he/she was conceived, over the actions of his/her father. This seems kind of backwards to me.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Looks like the only folks most upset about this particular statement are those who would never have voted Repub anyway. May not affect the outcome.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Originally Posted by RichardMourdock
    Even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, it is something God intended to happen.

You can think it. You can believe it. Just don't say it out loud. It alienates anyone who does not share your personal religious beliefs. I personally do not believe that God intends for anyone to be raped.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Romney has backed away.

"Gov. Romney disagrees with Richard Mourdock's comments, and they do not reflect his views," said spokeswoman Andrea Saul.

http://www.bradenton.com/2012/10/24/4250881/romney-distances-himself-from.html

Pence calls for an apology.

“I strongly disagree with the statement made by Richard Mourdock during last night’s Senate debate,” Pence said in a statement released Wednesday morning. “I urge him to apologize.”

Pence: Mourdock should apologize for abortion comments - The Statehouse File

This guy is toxic.

Top Bottom