• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Some more interesting information on the Indiana man arrested:
    According to Indiana court records, Howell was charged in October 2015 with intimidation and felony pointing a firearm at another person. On April 19, Howell pleaded guilty to misdemeanor intimidation, and prosecutors dropped the charge of pointing a firearm. Court records show he was sentenced to a year in state prison and placed on probation. Under the deal, He agreed to forfeit all weapons during his term of probation.

Howell allegedly pointed a gun at his neighbors in the October incident, according to a News and Tribune article. In the article, witnesses also described Howell as having pointed his gun at his boyfriend in an earlier incident.

“James is going to get someone hurt,” one witness said, the article said. “He needs to stop pointing guns at people.”

Greeson said that Howell harbored no ill will toward gays or lesbians and added that Howell was bisexual.
    SOURCE: latimes.com

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I heard on the TV this morning the police out there clarified that he made no threats or disparaging comments. Now add in that he was gay or half gay himself, it sounds like he was just equipped for Indiana not California.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I heard on the TV this morning the police out there clarified that he made no threats or disparaging comments. Now add in that he was gay or half gay himself, it sounds like he was just equipped for Indiana not California.

That or possibly a argument with a lover if he really was there looking for someone. Who knows.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeah you have to read like 12 paragraphs in to see he was gay.

Ck1SillUkAIh7JE.jpg:large

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Police found him sitting in a car registered in Indiana and a search turned up three assault rifles, high-capacity magazines, ammunition and a 5-gallon bucket with chemicals that could be used to create an explosive device, officials said.
    Aside from him being a crazy nut-bag, that sounds like a slow day at the range to me.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    Did any reports indicate 'what' 'suspicious activity' he was doing? I look suspicious when I am lost, or trying to find a decent restroom when traveling.

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    I don't think hiding in the bushes was what he was doing.... Hay pride day and all. Was there an other guy in the report with him...... I know what they were doing...... Lol stupid police

Top Bottom