• ...and so much more!
  • Biohazard

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    central indiana
    I didn't find this in a serach so.....

There is a book that might be of interest to people that carry, or are considering carrying a handgun.

Indiana Handgun Law is written by a local attorney, Bryan L Ciyou, that covers......Indiana handgun law. It gives a good breakdown of laws that concern people that carry. It also has some plain English examples of situations that are commonly encountered. It's well written and more importantly pertinent to day-to-day issues people can encounter.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Indiana-Handgun-Law-Bryan-Ciyou/dp/0978627695/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239766561&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Indiana Handgun Law: Bryan Lee Ciyou: Books[/ame]

Below is the table of contents.

picture.php

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The book is well known amongst those who have been on here for a few months if they do more than buy and sell.

Thanks for posting this though for those who didn't know about it. It's a Gun Owners BEST FRIEND. I use it a lot as reference or to make a point.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If you have the chance, I recommend getting both the first and second editions. They're formatted slightly differently and the 2nd really builds on the first.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    He's going to be at the ACC club meeting next week. I'm trying to think of a couple good questions to ask....

The perennial "used for a school function" situation. Things like: you're legally carrying while having lunch in a restaurant, a school bus pulls in with a bunch of kids on a field trip stopping for lunch. Are you now a felon?

Top Bottom