• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Over the weekend I took handgun I and II with Indiana Firearms Training. I had shot a few hanguns over the years but I didn't have anyone experienced show me the proper techniques. Bob Aldridge took a methodical approach showing step by step in proper handling of a firearm and stressed safety. Sgt. Bryan DeYoung assisted for the Handgun II course. They both showed their vast experience during the training and answered all questions we had. I really enjoyed the classes and hope to take more in the future. They offer AR, Shotgun, reloading, and many other classes. If you are in the Fort Wayne area I suggest you check them out.

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    Funny, I had been registered for both of those classes for this past weekend but things came up and i did not have the money for the classes. I do look forward to taking these classes in the future.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I've taken two of Bob's classes in the past and got quite a bit out of both. Before even purchasing my first gun my wife and I took his NRA Basic Pistol course. I never really had anyone in my life that I trusted to educate me but was extremely interested in firearms, and I feel very fortunate to have found Bob when I did. We both walked out no longer feeling uneasy about handling firearms and with a strong desire to learn more.

Several months later after some extensive home practice I took what is now Handgun I and it's hands down the most fun I've ever had shooting to date. We covered a lot of material from shoot/no-shoot to engaging moving targets and even capped it off with a simulated home invasion. I left that day with a wealth of practice material. My work life went absolutely nuts or I would have taken at least a few more classes already, they're well worth the value.

The absolute best part though, has to be the baked goods. ;)

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    I've taken two of Bob's classes in the past and got quite a bit out of both. Before even purchasing my first gun my wife and I took his NRA Basic Pistol course. I never really had anyone in my life that I trusted to educate me but was extremely interested in firearms, and I feel very fortunate to have found Bob when I did. We both walked out no longer feeling uneasy about handling firearms and with a strong desire to learn more.

Several months later after some extensive home practice I took what is now Handgun I and it's hands down the most fun I've ever had shooting to date. We covered a lot of material from shoot/no-shoot to engaging moving targets and even capped it off with a simulated home invasion. I left that day with a wealth of practice material. My work life went absolutely nuts or I would have taken at least a few more classes already, they're well worth the value.

The absolute best part though, has to be the baked goods. ;)

I keep hearing good things about Bob's classes and I wish I would have been able to keep my Hangun I & II that I was registered for last month. But such is life, hope to be able to get in there before too long.

Top Bottom