Mar 19, 2012
    images

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Indiana residents will not be placed in the Indiana FEMA camps. They will be sent to FEMA camps in another state.

That way your two sons, who are Wolverines, cannot get the command from you that goes like this...."AVENGE ME". And then they go out and blow up all the Cubans and such and write their name on rocks.

Sheesh, I thought everybody knew the first rule of FEMA camps...

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Indiana residents will not be placed in the Indiana FEMA camps. They will be sent to FEMA camps in another state.

That way your two sons, who are Wolverines, cannot get the command from you that goes like this...."AVENGE ME". And then they go out and blow up all the Cubans and such and write their name on rocks.

I hope they send me to Kentucky! I just seem to "fit in" better there.:rockwoot:or maybe :(

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Right on brother. I intend to fool them. I have relatives all over the country who will come to the fence no matter where I am detained and I will tell them "AVENGE ME" and they will sally forth and blow up lots of cubans and such. And write their names on rocks.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I tend to wear sleeveless shirts and camo pants, a lot, well, all the time. There was a cousin of mine that did have quite the nice rack, and she DID own her own trailer.......

Do ya all gut ah purty mouth too?

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I'm new to the site so, sorry if this is a redundant question...

Where are the Indiana FEMA camps going to be (so I know where NOT to go when TSHTF).

Thanks,

HP

:patriot:
    First of all welcome to INGO. I see you have already met some of the gang. Please don't run. The sane ones on here need help. In fact, I may be the only sane one!:laugh: As far as the FEMA camps go, they are suppose to send out a brochure with swimsuit models on the cover drinking cocktails, that tells us where the camps will be and all the advantages of going to one when we're told to.

"Ring, Ring, Merry Christmas, God bless you Sir!!! Any spare change would help the Red Cross, oh and any black rifles, revolvers, semi autos of any stripes...Ring, Ring.":D
    Isn't that the Salvation Army you're thinking of? I mean...well...I guess they do have an army! hmmm.....:scratch:

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé

What did the Cubans do to get involved in this conversation? Or was that just the rum talkin?

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Well if i say this the black yukons are going to pull up so... and this might be my last post..

Fema camps in indiana are actually underground out of sight.

1 processing of the weeded out elite will be done at the eastgate center.

2 all unwanted in the indy area will be shipped to carmel area and placed in the umderground caverns dug out years ago.

3 others will be shipped to lilly for experimental treatments in their massive umderground testing facilities in indianapolis.. that smoke plum many years ago downtown was a lilly lab that exploded.
    4. Amtrak facility is to ship indiana residents else where so they will not be aware of their surroundings and to seperate the family memebers

5. Atterberry will again house people temporarily.

6. Massive amounts of humans will be shipped to the large caves in southern indiana and when stuffed full yhe caves will be sealed. Two birds with one stone.

Top Bottom