in dire need of some entertainment! Help me out!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Hello everyone!

I am currently in the process of breaking a personal record. The record is "longest shift ever worked". I am working from 10am till 4am. I'm sure some of you have worked longer shifts, but I definitely haven't! :): I am in need of some form of entertainment to make it through the next 5ish hours! I will pass out rep to whoever amuses me the most! What do you all have for me? :D

Thanks in advance!
    John

:popcorn:

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Watch this....it's awesome!!

[ame=http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/156067/february-06-2008/better-know-a-lobby---gay-lobby-pt--1]Better Know a Lobby - Gay Lobby Pt. 1 - The Colbert Report - 2008-06-02 - Video Clip | Comedy Central[/ame]

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Gee, the best I could suggest would be a really interesting, really long book.
    I mean, 10 AM to 4 AM is 18 hours. That's a long :poop:!
    The longest I ever sat on a toilet was 2 hours and that was just because I fell asleep.
    Good Luck! I hope your butt doesn't fall asleep.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Try this: GIFOLAS CAGE

tumblr_lx6i2lnVoe1r4etbjo1_500.gif

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Thanks for all the responses everyone! :): Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of being able to sit around the entire time and read. :( I'm trying to have fun while I'm working, but I work in a customer service oriented job, and constantly dealing with unpleasant customers makes it hard to have fun. :( Don't worry, I'm doing plenty of work! :D

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    I wish I was sitting behind a desk! I'm constantly moving about. All these posts are being viewed from my phone. Haha. Only an hour and a half left! Home stretch! :rockwoot:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hello everyone!

I am currently in the process of breaking a personal record. The record is "longest shift ever worked". I am working from 10am till 4am. I'm sure some of you have worked longer shifts, but I definitely haven't! :): I am in need of some form of entertainment to make it through the next 5ish hours! I will pass out rep to whoever amuses me the most! What do you all have for me? :D

Thanks in advance!
    John

:popcorn:

Gee, the best I could suggest would be a really interesting, really long book.
    I mean, 10 AM to 4 AM is 18 hours. That's a long :poop:!
    The longest I ever sat on a toilet was 2 hours and that was just because I fell asleep.
    Good Luck! I hope your butt doesn't fall asleep.

OOPS! Sorry, I misread your original post. That word has an "F" in it.:ugh: My bad.

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    All the unemployed people and one guy need to work 18 hours at a time... I know everybody needs OT extra $$ . Hire someone ! No wonder this country is so F**ked up.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    ^ who shift'ed in you cheerios?

Guy, i work 10 hours on 5 hours of sleep each night (Sun-Wed)
    The best thing to do?
    Avoid looking at the time. And...keep busy.

Relax for 1 minute and you'll find yourself in abfast forward time warp!

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I once worked a 27 hour shift because of a huge undertaking that the governor said HAD to get done.

Lucky for me law enforcement labor standards are very different. It was miserable, but at least they provided donuts, coffee, pizza, and breakfast for everyone. It was a huge relief when that job was done. Hope I never have to do it again.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    So who won the contest to provide you with the most entertainment?

Well, I initially rep'd those who put up the pics and vids as they were instant gratification, but after checking out your link some more, I think you might take the cake! Congrats! :thumbsup: :D

Top Bottom