• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I went with my husband to the Roush Lake Shooting Range in Huntington, IN today. After we got started, I found out that some of the shooters around me were all INGO members! I was shooting my XDM .40 and the Ruger SP101 down on the pistol side until my husband would let me play with his AR!! Thanks again to the member (whose screen name I can't recall!!) who let me try his Ruger LCR! I now officially want one!! Just wanted to say how much fun I had and how great it was to meet people from this site! If you were there today, post to this thread!! We should all have a "shooting" meet and get ice cream or something afterwards!
    :ingo::rockwoot:

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    I went with my husband to the Roush Lake Shooting Range in Huntington, IN today. After we got started, I found out that some of the shooters around me were all INGO members! I was shooting my XDM .40 and the Ruger SP101 down on the pistol side until my husband would let me play with his AR!! Thanks again to the member (whose screen name I can't recall!!) who let me try his Ruger LCR! I now officially want one!! Just wanted to say how much fun I had and how great it was to meet people from this site! If you were there today, post to this thread!! We should all have a "shooting" meet and get ice cream or something afterwards!
    :ingo::rockwoot:

Wasn't able to go to the range this weekend, had to catch up on yard work and other projects around the house. Would love to get together with people from here and meet at the range. My son and I shoot at Roush lake almost every weekend. Let me know if anybody wants to meet up at the range and do some shooting, also love ice cream.:):

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Looks like we all need to wear a INGO hat or something. By the sounds of how often some go there, I'm sure we all have probably crossed paths before but just don't know it. LOL... Well, maybe after the meet up Sat, some faces will be a bit more familiar down there.

Top Bottom