• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Please remember that today was the last day of what could be considered "Soft Opening Phase One". We will be closed to the public until Saturday, January 19, 2013 for much needed range repairs and for training of new employees.

We understand that this is inconvienant for several of you, but this is something that we must do to adjust to our current growing pains. Believe me, this is not something we wish to do, it is something we have no choice but to do.

We look forward to seeing everyone on January 19, 2013 at 0900 for Gun Appreciation Day!!! We will be providing snacks in the shop free of charge.

Amid controversy, Gun Appreciation Day set for Jan. 19- The Daily Dose - MSN Living

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I'm confused between the first and last post... Will the range be available on Jan 19th? I was just checking in here before I came down tomorrow.

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I just got back from the range, no lines no waiting, it's open till 10:00 pm now on Friday and Saturday night now you know, also open Sunday 12:00 till 6:00.

Top Bottom