• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Impeach Obama for what? For being elected president? I don't understand why some think that being elected is an impeachable offense. Apparently there is already a facebook group with the title "Impeach Obama."
    Why don't we wait until he is actually inaugurated, then commits an impeachable offense before calling for his impeachment.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    that would make alittle more sense. wait for the guy to get into office. dont forget we still got GW until january. and after the the 4 years of obamunism, jebediah bush will run in 2012

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Impeachment of the Office of the President elect?

I didn't know there was such an office, but it's his so he can call it what he likes.

I'm like you here, wtf is this all about? Back when we had farms idiots like that didn't have as much time on their hands.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Impeach Obama for what? For being elected president? I don't understand why some think that being elected is an impeachable offense. Apparently there is already a facebook group with the title "Impeach Obama."
    Why don't we wait until he is actually inaugurated, then commits an impeachable offense before calling for his impeachment.
    I joined that group not because I honestly want him impeached, but because I think it's funny and I want to see what people talk about.

I doubt the group officers started it as a serious endeavor to get President Obama impeached. I think you need to view it in the proper context, it's a joke... and a political statement.

If you recall, the loons on the left have been calling for President Bush to be impeached since pretty much day one.

esigler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Amen!!! I want to see the birth certificate that the Gov of Hawaii sealed!!! Why would someone who has nothing to hide, hide??? His college records sealed his Hawaii birth certificate sealed!!! Why arnt the parent press core investigating?????

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

We know that the thug from Chicago will give us lots of reasons. No reason to be not be ready when the time comes.;)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Would a senator making a new Office of the President Elect without a senate vote be considered an impeachable offense once he becomes the POTUS?:dunno:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    impeachobama2.jpg

Looks good to me :patriot:

Top Bottom