• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Last weekend I was at Dick's Sporting Goods, had a gift card from christmas. I was looking at the rifles, and they had a Remington 870 tactical 12 gauge there. It was clearanced down to $200. I didn't have the money so spend then, so I thought I'll come back in a few days and get it then. Came back this past weekend, it's gone! I'm mad and depressed. I really wanted it :xmad:

Mikeh82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Very god deal.. What you should have done was post it on here when it was there.. Someone off here could have went and bought it and gave you a week or so to buy it from them.. If not then they could keep it..

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    just to make it worst for ya... that was a hell of a deal you should have jumped on that... oh well im sure gander will have some :D check gunbroker

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    sorry to hear you missed out on that deal. believe me i have had to watch some deals pass me by recently too because of my financial situation. man it sucks.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Dicks. :D

If you're depressed, you couldn't have bought it anyway. You would have been a liar otherwise. Just sayin'.

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    Very god deal.. What you should have done was post it on here when it was there.. Someone off here could have went and bought it and gave you a week or so to buy it from them.. If not then they could keep it..

And you both could have gone to jail for conducting a "straw" purchase.

Next time you should ask to see if they allow Layaway.

Buckaroo

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Ok, some of you are very funny, NOT! That really hurt, letting that one go. That's one gun I really want. Financial wise, I'm saving up to redo the bathroom, plus buy the wife a handgun. It stinks, not having the money to buy what you want. I saw that gun there for that price, it was weird. I was planning on driving to Bradis and see how much they were too. I should have just said screw it, and bought it.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    And you both could have gone to jail for conducting a "straw" purchase.

Next time you should ask to see if they allow Layaway.

Buckaroo

The Op is legal to buy the weapon. The other person would not be buying it to sidestep the law. I dont think that falls under a straw buy. I have been know to be wrong at least twice a day though.

Top Bottom