• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Tonight I was enjoying the outdoor channel & couldn't wait any longer. They need my help. I JOINED THE NRA.:rockwoot: Be it only a year membership. I had to do it after watching NRA All Access & they talked about needing to put a hurt on Mr Bloomberg's plans. I really don't like what he thinks his money can do. Go INGO !!:ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I joined this year as well. It was about three months ago and they have been sending lots of mail for me to extend my membership. They waste a lot of money on paper and postage if you ask me.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Yes, I'd been thinking about doing this for a while, always thinking I'll do it tomorrow. After watching that show I had a better idea of how he was working the system. Another thing was the auto payout for fallen LEO's who are NRA members. Well deserved.. Hope it never pays out again.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Good start! Now do not forget to be involved. Call or write your Senators and Representatives about the issues. I think emails are too easy to ignore or delete and not as effective as a physical letter delivered by the post office or your voice talking to a real person. (of course an email is better than nothing) Stay informed and act quickly when you hear issues. I really believe some votes are swayed by last minute voices. Of course obummer and our thankfully gone dick lugar do whatever they want, your opinion damned.

I also trust the Gun Owners of America. Some of the other organizations it becomes hard to see what side they are really on.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    I joined this year as well. It was about three months ago and they have been sending lots of mail for me to extend my membership. They waste a lot of money on paper and postage if you ask me.

Found this on their site...Membership services...FAQs....Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?A: Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

Jeepsandguns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    Carmel
    Found this on their site...Membership services...FAQs....Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?A: Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.
    I did that about 8 months ago and it has helped so much. I still get a ton of spam emails and the occasional letter about life lock or life insurance, but it is way down.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

Thanks T-squared

Thats easier than what I will do to some places. When they send junk mail with a prepaid envelope, I fill it with as much junk mail as I can fit in it (Without my name on it) and mail it back to them. They get dinged for the postage and now they get junk mail to see how it feels. I wouldn't do this to the NRA though.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    NAGR is another good one. IMO of course!
    Good start! Now do not forget to be involved. Call or write your Senators and Representatives about the issues. I think emails are too easy to ignore or delete and not as effective as a physical letter delivered by the post office or your voice talking to a real person. (of course an email is better than nothing) Stay informed and act quickly when you hear issues. I really believe some votes are swayed by last minute voices. Of course obummer and our thankfully gone dick lugar do whatever they want, your opinion damned.

I also trust the Gun Owners of America. Some of the other organizations it becomes hard to see what side they are really on.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Good for you, who have joined !!!!! I have been a life member,for a long time ..... Thanks to all who join, and participate !!!!! There are other good organizations,to join too..... ISRPA, for one..... GOA, & SAF .....

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Congrats! Its a good cause for sure. I signed up in January for annual membership but when in June i recieved email for lifetime membership at 1/2 I decided to go for it. Ive even used their discount for car rentals a couple times

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Congratulations: We really need ALL serious gun owners to join so we can continue to fight the anti nuts. I have been a life member for 20+ years.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Congrats and a big thank you from a Life Endowment Member ! For all of their detractors and naysayers, I am quite happy having the NRA as an 800 lbs gorilla in the room looking over the shoulder of those, by their sheer lack of individualism and disregard of personal freedoms, are bent on harming me, my own and my country.

Top Bottom