• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dreamcar85supra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2013
    Indiana
    To everyone who thought I was ATF I am not. I was just just wondering and I did not know it would be such a controversy. I literally just joined but if it helps at all I reported it because I did not know how to delete the post so I changed it. I really do want to learn from this forum. I just bought my first gun a ruger 10/22 and my parents were pissed... I am the first in my family to like guns and I have learned a lot of what I know at this point from Eric and Barry (AKA Iraqvetran8888) on there youtube channel and Nutnfacy. I do live in Indiana and joined the forum just to learn not cause problems sorry.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I think most folks were just joshing you about being part of ATF :) We have fun at other people's expense here sometimes. The fact that your first post was kind of a caricature of what people think an ATF agent looking to snag someone would post made it pretty funny - but also, not.

Welcome to INGO!

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    :welcome: to :ingo:

Set back and read, It's a good place but you must have thick skin. If someone rubs you the wrong way, just move on... thy are not worth the effort.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    Welcome enjoy you encounter all types on here and good to have thick skin at times. Always great to see new gun owners who are interested in learning and participating in these discussions.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Welcome! I didn't really think you were ATF, I was just feeding the tinfoil hat guys since your one and only post was inquiring about an illegal machine gun. Hope you stick around. :welcome: to :ingo:

Special Agent
    :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom