• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Rush Limbaugh plays audio of ladies waiting in line for "Obama Money" from WJR in Detroit.

LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKb78kJhaMw]YouTube - Rush Limbaugh: In Line For 'Obama Money' In Detroit[/ame]

Svart

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2009
    Cisne, IL
    ROFL! I got called a racist today becuase I said I didn't feel Obama earned a Nobel for Peace. I almost fell down laughing. I said "Err.. I'm Puerto Rican" (even though I don't look it). "Are you SURE I'm a racist...?" I think it stumped him, he just stood there & looked at me like I had three heads. Can I get some Obama Money? *chuckles*

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    People like that are the reason he got elected. They are just waiting for their free money now. Even if they dont get it this time, they will vote for him again so they can hope he gives them some after the election. That is the hope those voters have. They hope that obama wll give them our change. A lot of our change...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    What's this Obama money and application they're talking about? Did Detroit place an ad in the paper and say "Come down for free money!" or something? I mean, I know they're expecting handouts, but it's usually in the form of a tax rebate or something. What made them go down and queue up? Missing giant parts of the story here.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    It's a drop in the bucket compared to the money Bam Bam has been throwing at car companies, banks, unions, Hamas and the "citizens" of Chicago.

Whera da money come from? Aye don know... Obama's stash? (formerly known as the Treasury Department)
    A third grade education goes a long way in today's society.:cool:

Top Bottom