• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well I think I've told a few people up here in NWI, but I thought I'd post it here for the rest of INGO. I found out at the end of Feb that I will be a dad soon. We were waiting a bit to make sure everything was going well, and it is. We told friends and extended family over Easter, and I figured I would post it here too.

Wife is about 12 weeks, and due Oct 31!

We bought a home, and the week we moved in we found out....how's that for timing?!

Better get my rifle finished before then, since all my funds will be tied up for the next 20 some-odd years! :spend:

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Congrats man! My wife's DD is Oct. 29 and my birthday is the 30th. It's an exciting/scary ride that we're taking for sure.
    Strange coincidence too, as the day we found out, we were scheduled to go look at 3 houses. Small world man. Again, congratulations.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Congrats! Fatherhood is the best thing that ever happened to me - and I'm sure it will be the same for you.

But, yeah, I haven't had much time/money for hobbies since my girl was born! Funny thing, though..... I don't really mind.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Congrats.:rockwoot: And on behalf of the members of D.A.D.D., may your first child(and all the rest) be a masculine child:D

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Congrats! I'm a daddy 2 times over now. We had our 2nd daughter last Thursday. It is one of the best, if not THE best thing that will ever happen to you. It is also one of the hardest things you'll ever have to do.

Just remember, it can get a little dusty in the delivery room after the baby comes out. Make sure to have a hanky or a few tissues in the back pocket just in case. Don't want anyone to see your eyes water. ;)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Well I think I've told a few people up here in NWI, but I thought I'd post it here for the rest of INGO. I found out at the end of Feb that I will be a dad soon. We were waiting a bit to make sure everything was going well, and it is. We told friends and extended family over Easter, and I figured I would post it here too.

Wife is about 12 weeks, and due Oct 31!
    Damn it....

Top Bottom