• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I've never been to Camp Atterbury, but I want to shoot some this evening. I know there will be a couple of INGO people there... so anybody else that's not doing anything... MEET US THERE!

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I've never been to Camp Atterbury, but I want to shoot some this evening. I know there will be a couple of INGO people there... so anybody else that's not doing anything... MEET US THERE!

Just got home from what has just about become my weekly visit. Have fun. You can't beat it! :ingo:

Citronman1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    McCordsville, IN
    I'll be attending with Hampsterstyle tomorrow as well.

Cru - You should bring that sweet AR for me to take a gander at. I promise I will wipe the drool off that new Eotech you got! :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I'll be attending with Hampsterstyle tomorrow as well.

Cru - You should bring that sweet AR for me to take a gander at. I promise I will wipe the drool off that new Eotech you got! :D

Heh, ya I have that with me. I had to move the foregrip back to fit it in my case. I need a new case I guess.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks, Josh and Kimmie(hope I got your name right :D). I had a great time. Thank you, for letting me shoot your AR and your FNX. The Bushy, was a sweet shooter. So, was the FNX. Glad you, enjoyed shooting the AK. It was, a pleasure meeting you both. Hope we, can do it again soon. We need, to have a FN day.

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Yeah, we'll take a day and get lanes in the pistol range. We'll just go nuts with the FNs!!! :shoot:

Thanks again for letting me shoot your AK! I've been wanting to try one out, but didn't know anyone who had one. That is one bad-ass gun! :ar15:

:D

Top Bottom