• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Some people that know me well would say that is obvious, but this is not that kind of certified. Finally broke my suppressor cherry, and now the wait begins. Oh, its a YHM Fat Cat, with the cat endcap. Individual and filed electronically. Took almost 2 weeks to ship from Silencer Shop to Dave's, was beginning to wonder if it would ever get there. Yeah, I was impatient.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Got off work a little early so was able to get it picked up this afternoon. Now the hard part begins, figuring out which rifle(s) I want to put it on.

Oh, the other day my wife was talking about me getting my first SS check soon. Said I should take some of it and buy something I really want. So, it looks like I may have a 2nd suppressor in my near future!

edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Got off work a little early so was able to get it picked up this afternoon. Now the hard part begins, figuring out which rifle(s) I want to put it on.

Oh, the other day my wife was talking about me getting my first SS check soon. Said I should take some of it and buy something I really want. So, it looks like I may have a 2nd suppressor in my near future!
    Each rifle gets its own!
    This is the way.

papa6x

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Have you gotten to shoot it much yet? I haven’t had much spare time to get out with mine and play with it. I do get in my safe and look at it.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Have you gotten to shoot it much yet? I haven’t had much spare time to get out with mine and play with it. I do get in my safe and look at it.
    Yes, did get the chance to shoot it a bit this weekend. Definitely a big difference in noise levels, much more pleasant than without. Normally when I shoot centerfire rifles I wear muffs and plugs, with the suppressor on plugs are more than sufficient.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    The department bought Fat Cats for our SRO guys. They seem pretty happy with them. I’m still rocking my old school Gemtech Halo, because I’m cheap and I like that it mounts off an A2 flash hider :laugh:

The wheels have fallen off the NFA train for me. I’m currently waiting on seven NFA items. Luckily 6 are on E Forms and only 1 had to be on paper.

Top Bottom