• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You know what jumps out at me? NONE of them are in the wilderness, away from prying eyes where they can actually shoot, camp out, and do things like blow stuff up away from prying eyes. I expected to see at least ONE out in the boonies of the southwest, west texas, etc.

Wasnt there also supposedly one 8 miles south of the border in Mexico?

Indoor training camp at Plainfield? Smells fishy to me... (either that or that is what islamophobia and/or yellow journalism smells like)

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    That's a whole bunch of crap, by the way.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to swing by the detention center in Beech Grove and drop off an application.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    22 Islamic Jihad Training Camps in America; Map Shows Where | The Federalist Papers

Want to guess what jumped out at me? One thing I hate about this website is that they never put dates on their articles. This could be a couple years old by now.

That's because the internet snake oil salesmen called "SEO experts" tell site owners that human-useful information such as publication dates are bad for SEO.

The document source has it, anyway:
    HTML:
    <meta property="article:published_time" content="2015-11-05T11:05:04+00:00"/><meta property="article:modified_time" content="2015-11-05T11:06:44+00:00"/>

It was published today, 11 November 2015. Similarly, the image (map) used in the post was uploaded this month.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's because the internet snake oil salesmen called "SEO experts" tell site owners that human-useful information such as publication dates are bad for SEO.

The document source has it, anyway:
    HTML:
    <meta property="article:published_time" content="2015-11-05T11:05:04+00:00"/><meta property="article:modified_time" content="2015-11-05T11:06:44+00:00"/>

It was published today, 11 November 2015. Similarly, the image (map) used in the post was uploaded this month.

and its recycled... I've seen that image before todays posting date.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    OK. that map is useless. I'm going to need some GPS coordinates, maybe Google map directions, a 10 digit grid coordinate, maybe (if I still remember how that works).

I don't know, maybe just a Google Earth image:

jesus-loves-you-google-earth.jpg

Well that ain't it.

dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.
    Yeah , I'm thinking it's old news .

What jumps out at me is that we (IN) have enough muslims that they needed to build a building in Plainfield .

I actually drive by the building in Plainfield every day for work. Been there since I was a kid, couple weeks ago they had cops directing traffic in front of it because there were so many visitors going there... don't know why law enforcement needed to direct traffic but that's another story.

As far as I know it's just a worship center, but I've heard rumors of other things. Usually don't pay much attention honestly

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I actually drive by the building in Plainfield every day for work. Been there since I was a kid, couple weeks ago they had cops directing traffic in front of it because there were so many visitors going there... don't know why law enforcement needed to direct traffic but that's another story.

As far as I know it's just a worship center, but I've heard rumors of other things. Usually don't pay much attention honestly

Because it's as common as the sunshine to have LEO help direct traffic into and out of large venues?

We generally have one LEO directing traffic at our church every Sunday. No big deal, yo.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You know what jumps out at me? NONE of them are in the wilderness, away from prying eyes where they can actually shoot, camp out, and do things like blow stuff up away from prying eyes. I expected to see at least ONE out in the boonies of the southwest, west texas, etc.

Wasnt there also supposedly one 8 miles south of the border in Mexico?

Indoor training camp at Plainfield? Smells fishy to me... (either that or that is what islamophobia and/or yellow journalism smells like)

Not true, at least in New York State. When I was there in 2006, I remember seeing a television program concerning at least one Islamic Militia camp in northern New York which was training its members and strongly resisted law enforcement attempts to investigate the place. And this article, IIRC, mentions another location where similar activities were taking place (Michigan, perhaps?). The article also mentioned that members were encouraged to travel to the Middle East for training as well.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Yeah , I'm thinking it's old news .

What jumps out at me is that we (IN) have enough muslims that they needed to build a building in Plainfield .

There are at least two "mosques" in Indianapolis proper. There's one just south of 30th Street on Cold Springs Road, and another in what used to be Pike Township Fire Station #4 on Lafayette Road. That one is apparently affiliated with the Al-Haqq Center just south of 56th Street on Georgetown Road. Probably the Islamic Center in Plainfield is the oldest one in Indianapolis (and probably the most thoroughly investigated one, too).

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Not true, at least in New York State. When I was there in 2006, I remember seeing a television program concerning at least one Islamic Militia camp in northern New York which was training its members and strongly resisted law enforcement attempts to investigate the place. And this article, IIRC, mentions another location where similar activities were taking place (Michigan, perhaps?). The article also mentioned that members were encouraged to travel to the Middle East for training as well.

Any evidence, facts, support for these claims?

Top Bottom