• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrisheacock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    It is funny how people seem to think that the deranged wouldn't be deranged if we added just ONE MORE LAW! As if some psycho is going to say, "I'll commit several murders, but there's no way I'm going to risk a weapons charge."

:nuts:

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    It's amazing how many times I've been sitting in an appointment, or just wherever, and people will mention about "those" people who carry guns, and how blah, blah, blah,--you know the rant. I just smile and say, we're lucky to live in a great state that allows personal freedom, all the while I'm sitting on my S&W 638 in my back pocket, and they just never know.:D

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    One good thing about an armaggedon SHTF, if it ever happens, is that many of those anti-gun cowards will disappear. They will either adapt to loving guns, starve to death (since licking boots is non-nutritious), or will be killed for their supplies.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Yep, I've already made of note of all the Obama campaign signs in the neighborhood. They'll be the first places I conquer when I expand my fiefdom when government collapses.

Top Bottom