• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FCSD 23-18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    I used to argue with my professors at IU and other students about 2A issues. Hell I'm a cop and would sometimes come right off of patrol in uniform for class and have other students complain about being scared because I was armed at the school. These people are in fact ignorant and honestly I'm glad they do not like guns because I don't want their dumb butts owning one.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I used to argue with my professors at IU and other students about 2A issues. Hell I'm a cop and would sometimes come right off of patrol in uniform for class and have other students complain about being scared because I was armed at the school. These people are in fact ignorant and honestly I'm glad they do not like guns because I don't want their dumb butts owning one.

Its a catch 22. They wont understand until they have or shoot one... but with their current mental capacity I dont think I would want the be anywhere near them and their firearm.

*not saying I think they dont deserve to own one, they just need education and training*

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Ignorant people don't scare me until they start to clump up together in groups, which they always seem to do eventually. They more they think they know something or know better than some one else the bigger wad of ignorance they make just like a big wad of night crawlers on a cool wet lawn. All thinking one thing and positive the rest of the world would be so much better if only they could make it all like them.

Top Bottom