• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Let's say something happened, and you had to sell/give away all your glocks. But you were only allowed to keep just one, which one would that be?

I have a 21 and a 19. The 19 is more comfortable to carry, but I can shoot the 21 way better. I'd have to say the 21 then....hard choice

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I've owned two Glocks, a 19 and a 23. The 19 worked fine, it was an ok gun, I've considered buying another someday... in fact tried to a little while back before somebody waved a XD9sc under my nose and I couldn't pass it up. The 23 was a jammamatic. I'll never touch another.

Which would make my choice easy :)

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    23 It is actually what I am down to now. I did some tradin'. After fondling some of the new Gen4's at the 1500, there will certainly be more of 'em in the stable.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I would keep the one that hasnt exploded....

...ducks and runs for cover twice in one night....

Seriously, keep the one you feel is the best and you shoot the best. That is the important thing..If you had 20 seconds to grab one, which would you grab?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Most Glocks jam due to limp-wristing (no offense) or poor ammo.

I would have to keep my 23!

I passed it around to a number of shooters, was surprised given how well my 19 worked, and the reputation they were building even then. Same results. Wouldn't go more than 50 rounds without jamming. Ball, JHP, didn't matter. I know other people, and a number of police departments, have also had troubles with some of their 23s. I bought one of the first 23s to hit the gunstore's shelves, and know the early ones in particular had some issues, but I'm still hearing stories about them.

Top Bottom