• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    What gear and setup do you think would be ideal for your retreat? To hold it, and continue life.....

Think extended family, and the site is Central or Southern Indiana.

No zombies, but you do have to deal with a few groups who might want what you have and try to take it by threat of force.

I'm looking to learn what others think is the ideal setup.......:twocents:

Last edited:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    acreage
    high ground
    water source both well and creek
    good mixture of woods and fields
    an underground or at least partially underground home
    all the do dads to make it work(tractors, livestock, etc.)

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    That's a pretty complex issue. I already have my location and property, though I wouldn't mind more. 150 acres is a lot of land, but a couple thousand would be better. I'm already pretty well set up given my funds, so I don't dream much beyond what the next steps are.

I've have a better tunnel network. Sensors on the perimeter and throughways with portable receivers so I can monitor who is coming and going around the property. The main housing areas and storage would be buried deep with interconnections to that and tunnels that extend several hundred yards away with well concealed entrances and exits including at least one that comes in through the lake. All monitored of course. Power and water would be hardened and self sufficient for months at a time.

I want aerial survelliance too and remote attack capability. Better NV capability.

I want a combination fortress and security through obscurity, so security that isn't obvious.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    With limitless funds:

#1) An Island w/ a runway.

#2) Stock the Island for a variety of situations.

#3) A plane to get to the island.

#4) Pilots training.

Regards,

Doug

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    castle.jpg

Castle with enough people to defend it, and do the work needed to survive for the win.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    My ideal setup has to include good neighbors. Throughout history people have banded together for common purposes. If you have good neighbors, you'll have someone to trade with. The extra deer that you just shot can be traded for some apples from their orchard. You can learn, or trade for, valuable skills from good neighbors. I know nothing about fixing machinery, but my neighbor knows just about everything. He, on the other hand, wouldn't know the sharp end of a saw if it bit him. We each have knowledge that the other can profit from.

If you believe that there will be roving bands of people wanting to take what you have through force, having good neighbors help in that department as well. A small, organized community is a less appetizing target then the lone homestead. And if someone does try to take what you have, banding together with neighbors will help keep everyone alive.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    What gear and setup do you think would be ideal for your retreat? To hold it, and continue life.....

Think extended family, and the site is Central or Southern Indiana.

No zombies, but you do have to deal with a few groups who might want what you have and try to take it by threat of force.

I'm looking to learn what others think is the ideal setup.......:twocents:

High ground. Generator and well inside living quarters. Poured concrete basement with an inside poured reinforced concret rat wall about 3 feet above grade inside and normal appearing outside wall. Angled iron projectil deflectors behind the landscaping outside the house. Concealed concrete drain tiles to provide escape with out observation as well as long term supply, food and weapons storage. Attached poured concrete root cellar extending under ground from basement wall to be under the normal appearing surrounding porch to give protection from moisture. Concealed control wireing extending 100 yards beyond the house to most logical sources of concealment for any opposing force.

Dogs, peacocks, ginea hens, ducks running loose in the surrounding yard....

to be continued.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I would combine some of the things that Shibumiseeker said with some of Bruenor's comments:

A lot of land would be ideal, like maybe 1,500 to 2,000 acres, but it would be awful hard for one person to patrol that much area while still maintaining a household in a low tech environment. I would like a large area of "public" acreage, surrounded by lots of little homesteads belonging to trusted friends and family. Each family would patrol their own holding and that would protect the common land in the middle for use by everyone. Sort of like the old idea of a village common or green. That would provide neighbors to trade with and a lot of "internal" acreage for hunting and fishing, harvesting timber and such.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Mine would would be.....

Reinforced concrete home and metal roof. Nothing to burn.
    built in water storage/rainwater capture
    Tunnels between buildings is a good idea
    A shop building with tools and gear to keep whatever I have working.
    Enough land to have livestock to eat and trade.
    Enough land to grow and trade what we need
    A creek and or a pond for water and fish.
    High ground
    Some extra lodging space for those who can help make this plan work.
    propane and wood heat
    generator and some solar power
    passive solar on buildings for some heat gain
    a real gate and or vehicle traps
    fuel storage for vehicles/generator
    repair items for broken windows, doors and other stuff that would be handy
    materials to shutter windows and doors for extra security
    keep it low key so the place looks like a farm with special features

i'll think of some more stuff

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Since most of the basics have been covered (land, year-round water, high ground, etc.)

Call me crazy, but I've always thought that, aside from the hardened underground shelter portion, a spiral staircase leading to an armored crow's nest/deck on the roof would be a useful extravagance.

I'd also consider a sprinkler system for fire suppression, though that could leave a serious mess.

I would also plant a boatload of fruit trees.

Money being no object, I'm thinking an something like this around the perimeter (precisely 200 yds. from the edges of the aforementioned armored deck) would be essential :rockwoot:

istockphoto_4386357-razor-wire-wall.jpg

Edit: I almost forgot, a full set of retractable window armor like Will Smith had in I Am Legend would be a nice touch ;)

eirish2001

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Indianapolis
    AtlasFArtistRend.jpg

[FONT=arial black,avant garde]Atlas F site[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Upstate NY's Adirondack State Park[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]20 acres (or more). Most highly developed Atlas F site, part of exclusive airport subdivision on (FAA approved) 2050' runway, Low taxes. Privacy, security, and, unlimited possibilities. NO other like it anywhere.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Price $2.3 million.[/FONT]

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    My ideal setup has to include good neighbors. Throughout history people have banded together for common purposes. If you have good neighbors, you'll have someone to trade with. The extra deer that you just shot can be traded for some apples from their orchard. You can learn, or trade for, valuable skills from good neighbors. I know nothing about fixing machinery, but my neighbor knows just about everything. He, on the other hand, wouldn't know the sharp end of a saw if it bit him. We each have knowledge that the other can profit from.

If you believe that there will be roving bands of people wanting to take what you have through force, having good neighbors help in that department as well. A small, organized community is a less appetizing target then the lone homestead. And if someone does try to take what you have, banding together with neighbors will help keep everyone alive.

:+1:You have the right idea.Your TRUSTED,SKILLED neighbors are worth their weight in gold.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    :+1:You have the right idea.Your TRUSTED,SKILLED neighbors are worth their weight in gold.

NO neighbors, is good neighbors.

They'll just lay around figuring you know how to work cement, grow a crop, use and store weapons while they spend their time now laying by their swimming pool and galavanting in their RV.

Screw the neighbors. Times get tuff I'll use them to fertilize my garden if they show up at the door and claim their place as my own. No matter what amount of land you buy now, it's only yours if you can defend it when SHTF.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    NO neighbors, is good neighbors.

They'll just lay around figuring you know how to work cement, grow a crop, use and store weapons while they spend their time now laying by their swimming pool and galavanting in their RV.

Screw the neighbors. Times get tuff I'll use them to fertilize my garden if they show up at the door and claim their place as my own. No matter what amount of land you buy now, it's only yours if you can defend it when SHTF.

To each their own I guess. Personally I'll feel a lot safer with friends who I know I can count on. I can't do everything (far from it), so I'll need help. I'll argue that nobody can do everything as well, and therefore everyone will need help at some point. And since throughout the course of human history we have congregated together in groups, I'll argue that the history of our race is on my side as well.

Note that the OP stated that he wants to know what others think is the ideal setup. I'm not saying that I'd trust all of my current neighbors like this, but my ideal setup would be having these neighbors that I could trust.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    To each their own I guess. Personally I'll feel a lot safer with friends who I know I can count on. I can't do everything (far from it), so I'll need help. I'll argue that nobody can do everything as well, and therefore everyone will need help at some point. And since throughout the course of human history we have congregated together in groups, I'll argue that the history of our race is on my side as well.

Note that the OP stated that he wants to know what others think is the ideal setup. I'm not saying that I'd trust all of my current neighbors like this, but my ideal setup would be having these neighbors that I could trust.

I have 4 neighbors around me. I can trust 3 of the 4 of them. The one I don't trust will be gone in less than two weeks. Either in search of booze or drugs....

If we factor out that one, the others in the area would band together for the most part it would work well.

I have discovered one family in the area that appears to preps that would put most of us to shame.

Jerry D Young

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Reno, NV
    Money No Object Self-sufficient Estate
    (1 to 9 sections/640 – 5,760 acres/1 – 9 square miles

Estate property features:

Perimeter fence/wall/hedgerow w/crash resistant gates

Perimeter drainage/barrier ditch

All buildings either underground, earth sheltered, monolithic dome, filled earth wall, Skousen wall construction or a combination w/dedicated integrated fighting positions

All south facing roofs w/300-watt 48-volt DC photovoltaic panels/PV roofing mat

All buildings connected with tunnels

Property landscaped for ease of defense w/monitoring/LP/OP/fighting positions around property
    Audio/Video monitor system scanning camera & microphone
    sound powered telephone system
    Monitoring/warning station each w/
    weather sensors
    CBRNE detectors
    seismograph
    earth tilt & strain gauges
    earth magnetic & gravity anomaly detectors
    electrical anomaly detectors
    atmospheric anomaly detectors
    fire, smoke & gas detectors
    land line data link
    radio data link

On-property stream/brook/creek or adjoining river/major lake/gulf/ocean

Lake/pond w/
    Protected migratory waterfowl resting/feeding areas
    Protected fish breeding/spawning/feeding areas
    Boat landing/dock w/
    Thoroughbred 22’x88’ house boat
    6 bay Boat house w/
    Premier Boundary Water PTX 31’ pontoon boat
    MacGregor 26’ motorsailer
    Munson 40’ landing craft
    Nautica 41’ Cabin RIB
    Various water sports craft
    Sand beach/swimming area
    Grass picnic area
    Island (opt)

Evergreen tree barrier-strip/wood-lot
    20-year full cycle coppicing wood lot for estate use firewood
    20-year full cycle coppicing wood lot for commercial firewood production
    Wild wood lot(s) w/usable wild plants
    Wild meadow(s) w/usable wild plants
    Wild marsh/bog w/usable wild plants

Protected feeding/watering/nesting/roosting areas for
    Quail, Doves, Pheasant, Turkeys, & Other game birds/useful birds

Protected feeding/watering/nesting/denning areas for
    Rabbits, Squirrels, & Other small/medium/large game animals/useful animals

Domestic stock & wild animal grazing areas w/mobile fences

Purple Martin birdhouse colony on raise/lower poles

Bat house colony on raise/lower poles

Natural habitat located beehives

4 – 56 80-acre contoured & irrigated (1 well/4 fields) farm fields, w/wind breaks (cash crop & estate use crops)(for modern equipment farming)
    4 – 16 40-acre contoured & irrigated (1 well/4 fields) farm fields near mansion w/wind breaks (estate use crops)(for horse/mule/oxen assisted farming)
    All crops rotated to reduce insect and disease infestation
    One-fourth of crop fields lay fallow with green manure cover crop every year
    1 40-acre composting field for developing good topsoil
    Mulch bins to store mulch from tree trimming, etc.

On estate property utility/service features:

Public utilities metering/connection point
    (inside property line within an inner security enclosure w/gated access for utility personnel w/utility supplied locks)(within defensive range of house if possible)
    Natural gas meter
    Water meter
    Electric meter
    Telephone system connection box
    Cablevision system connection box
    Sewer system cleanout/access

Electrical power system
    Public utility electrical power connection
    Alternate external AC source power supply connection
    6 7.5 kw free standing power generation 48v wind turbines
    All buildings w/ on-roof/free standing 300 watt 48v PV panel arrays
    Hydro-electric power generator unit (located at stream/brook/creek)
    Grid free power house w/
    Primary 21 kw AC alternator (carries normal household load @ ¾ rated capacity)
    Secondary 21 kw AC alternator (kicks in when Primary hits 100% capacity)
    Backup 21 kw AC alternator (used when Primary or Secondary is down for maintenance)
    Spare 21 kw AC alternator (used when Primary, Secondary, or Backup is down for rebuild)
    Alternator synchronizers
    12 engine rebuild kits & 6 alternator rebuild kits
    Large replacement & spare parts inventory
    Large quantities of lubricating oil, oil/fuel/air filters and other consumables
    Outside ventilated battery rooms
    2 48-volt DC 24-count 2.2-volt DC 7000 amp submarine battery banks each w/
    50 spare 2.2-volt 7000 amp submarine batteries stored dry
    Acid for submarine batteries
    Battery movement trolley
    Power input/output switching system
    Wind turbine input connection
    Hydro-electric turbine input connection
    High power photo-voltaic input connection (direct inverter use & battery charging)
    Low power photo-voltaic input connection (battery charging only)
    AC powered battery charger
    48v DC to 240v/120v AC inverter
    AC source selector/transfer switch panel
    Public utility
    DC to AC inverter
    Main electrical system breaker box
    Emergency circuits system breaker box

Detached utility shed w/
    Fuel alcohol still w/
    2 temporary storage tanks
    Transfer pump
    Interconnect line to fuel bunker
    Biodiesel production equipment
    Alcohol, methane, biodiesel production supply storage.
    Small attached utility equipment shed
    Lattice work brick walls w/fine screen lining
    Drained slab/gravel floor
    Metal clad double doors to power house room & to outside
    2 2'-4' turbine roof ventilators
    Diesel fuel line distribution piping header w/failsafe master shut off
    Gasoline line distribution piping header w/failsafe master shut off
    Alcohol fuel line distribution piping header w/failsafe master shut off
    Methane gas line distribution piping header w/failsafe master shut off
    Propane gas line distribution piping header w/failsafe master shut off
    Natural gas pressure regulator
    Natural gas line distribution piping header w/failsafe master shut off

Earth bermed fuel tank bunker w/
    Propane tanks
    Methane tanks
    Gasoline tanks
    Diesel fuel tanks
    Bio-diesel fuel tanks
    Fuel alcohol tanks
    AvGas tanks
    Attached portable tank/bottle ventilated storage shed
    Attached ventilated shed w/
    portable tank/bottle filling pump (propane/methane)
    transfer pumps
    fill/empty tank connections
    roofed open air dispensing/fueling station
    2 200-ton capacity Anthracite coal bins
    100 ton capacity coke bin

Heavy duty, multi-fuel, free standing incinerator w/burnable refuse holding bins & tanks
    Non-burnable/non-recyclable material landfill w/Bobcat A300 skid steer loader w/backhoe and bucket

Private cemetery w/
    Stone & wrought iron fence
    Storage shed built against fence near entry gate w/grave prep equipment
    Large ground burial area
    Separately fenced animal burial area
    Free standing private/family mausoleum(s)
    Building w/
    non-denominational chapel
    mourning/prayer/visitation rooms
    2 bathrooms
    storage room
    embalming/corpse preparation/casketing room w/
    appropriate equipment & supplies
    connecting bathroom
    connecting room w/crematory furnace
    attached storage shed for caskets, urns, plaques & headstones
    attached above ground burial vault building w/
    2 covered, open air urn storage walls
    private/family burial vault rooms
    private/family urn storage rooms
    non-family burial vault rooms
    non-family urn storage rooms
    animal burial vault/urn storage rooms

Private airport w/
    Business jet/small commercial aircraft capable runway w/
    approach & landing lights
    instrument landing system
    4 Lighted & marked VTOL/helicopter pads w/tie-downs
    hanger to pads/runway taxi ways
    fueling point w/
    earth bunkered fuel tank
    fire suppression system
    failsafe emergency shut off
    Wind sock
    Hangers w/
    office
    crew locker rooms & lounge
    Aircraft loading area
    Aircraft storage area
    Repair shop & maintenance facilities
    vehicle garage w/
    fueling truck
    ground tow vehicle
    snow/ice removal equipment
    snow/ice chemical storage
    passenger shuttle van
    Emergency equipment storage area w/
    2 fire trucks
    1 medical truck
    1 rescue truck
    Air Traffic Control Tower w/
    Weather radar
    ATC radar
    ATC communications equipment
    ID/location beacon
    Aircraft:
    Custom Learjet 85
    Custom Bombardier 415 MP Amphibious fixed wing plane
    Custom Dornier CD-2 Seastar twin engine amphibian
    Custom Lake Special Edition Seawolf 290 turbo single engine amphibian
    Custom Sikorsky S-76D helicopter
    Custom Sikorsky S-434 3 place helicopter

Private yacht dock w/ (if access to open water)
    Moorings for 4 large yachts & several smaller craft
    approach & docking lights
    general illumination overhead lights
    4 safety stands w/
    stainless steel water exit ladders
    Throw-able floatation ring w/recovery rope
    recovery pole
    short & long back boards w/straps
    first-aid kit
    oxygen tank & mask
    fueling point w/
    earth bunkered fuel tank
    fire suppression system
    failsafe emergency shut off
    Weather/sailing condition warning flag flagstaff
    8 bay Boat house w/
    office
    crew locker rooms & lounge
    Yacht/boat storage area
    Repair shop & maintenance facilities
    vehicle garage w/
    passenger shuttle van
    Emergency equipment storage area w/2 Nautica Lowbody 19’ RIB fire/medical/rescue boats
    Ship Traffic Control Tower w/
    Weather radar
    Ground radar
    Ship communications equipment
    ID/location beacon
    Foghorn/lighthouse
    Ships & boats:
    Custom Blohm & Voss 100 meter giga yacht
    Custom Blohm & Voss 80 meter mega yacht
    Custom Burger 40 meter super yacht
    Custom MacGregor 65’/70’ motor sailor yacht
    Custom MacGregor 26’ motor sailor
    Custom Munson 52’ landing craft
    Custom Munson 40’ landing craft
    Custom Nautica 41’ Cabin RIB runabout
    Custom Nautica 36’ Cabin RIB sport fisherman

Numerous communications call box stations on estate grounds w/
    Weather protected enclosure
    Telephone
    Sound powered telephone
    Intercom unit
    Audio/Video monitor system scanning camera & microphone

Communications & Entertainment systems antenna farm w/

US Tower HD 55’ free standing retractable fold over tower w/
    Titanex DLP-22 wire log periodic 3.5 – 30MHz
    Diamond D-130J 25-1300MHZ discone antenna

Titanex DLP-22 wire log periodic 3.5 – 30MHz

Create 5230-2n 100-1300 log periodic antenna
    KMA 26500 26-500 log periodic antenna

Create 5230-2n 100-1300 log periodic antenna
    KMA 26500 26-500 log periodic antenna

Wineguard HD-8200 TV antenna
    Diamond D-130J 25-1300MHz discone antenna

Solarcon A99 CB vertical w/ground radials
    3 Diamond D-130J 25-1300MHz discone antenna

4 ground mount Titanex GB 160/10 vertical (balance line/tuner required)

4 ground mount small dish satellite TV dishes
    1 full AZ/EL mount 20' broadcast satellite dish
    1 full AZ/EL mount 10' broadcast satellite dish
    2 200° AZ/90° EL mount 10' satellite dishes
    2 full AZ/EL mount Oscar satellite uplink/downlink antenna systems
    2 200° AZ/90° EL mount Oscar/amateur satellite up/down link antenna systems

weather instruments unit
    remote monitoring/warning system instruments units
    video camera w/full az/el/zoom remote control mount in weather shielded enclosure
    spot/flood light assembly w/full az/el/spot/flood remote control mount (slaved to camera)
    dawn-to-dusk lamp (area illumination)

Special household features:

Comprehensive radio/communications/monitoring room
    Comprehensive library
    CBNRE Emergency shelter w/escape tunnel and independent dedicated off grid utilities
    Extensive medical facilities
    Large kitchen pantry
    Several dedicated storage rooms
    Outdoor kitchen
    Full fire sprinkler system

House utilities features:

Full home automation system
    Passive solar heating
    Passive earth cooling
    Active integrated HVAC system w/
    Distribution, temperature & humidity control system
    Filtered fresh air intakes
    Heat/humidity intake/exhaust exchangers
    Multiple zone outputs
    Multiple HVAC input sources
    Active integrated solar/waste heat storage & use system w/
    Insulated storage tank w/
    Rock block mass storage
    Water bath heat transfer medium
    Pump, control & distribution system
    Solar collector input
    Fireplace chimney inputs
    Furnace exhaust collector input
    A/C condenser collector input
    Refrigerator/freezer condenser collector input
    Hot water pre-heater output
    Forced air heating coil output
    Conduction heating coil outputs
    Area defroster/deicer coil outputs
    Active integrated winter ice based air-conditioning system w/
    Insulated ice storage tank
    Insulated ice tank ice water drain storage tank
    Ice creation spray pump system w/control system
    Output fan/pump system w/control system
    Forced air HVAC system connection

Fire prevention & suppression, structure cool down & decontamination system w/
    Roof wash down piping system
    Wall wash down piping system
    Household internal sprinkler piping system
    Entry area washdown/decon piping system
    Window area sprays piping system
    Output distribution header/valving system
    input supply control valve system
    fire suppression supply water pump input connection
    cool down/decon system pressure pump input connection
    fire pump supply connection
    irrigation pump supply connection
    house water supply connection
    garden windmill water pump supply connection
    roof wash down system connection
    wall wash down system connection
    household internal sprinkler system connection
    entry area washdown/decon systems connection
    window area sprays systems connection
    Fire prevention supply water pump (100 gpm) w/
    Priming hand pump
    Primary well input connection
    Secondary well input connection
    Cistern input connection
    Swimming pool input connection
    Lake/stream/pond input connection w/filter
    Recycle water cistern input connection
    External input connection
    Distribution system output
    Cool down/decon system pressure pump system (20 gpm) w/
    Priming hand pump
    Cistern input connection
    Lake/stream/pond input connection w/filter
    Recycle water cistern input connection
    Distribution system output

Cistern system w/
    full roof collection guttering system
    full foundation guttering collection system
    roof downspout/foundation drains control valve system
    contaminated water disposal field position
    flush position
    fresh water cistern A
    fresh water cistern B
    recycle water cistern
    2 fresh water cisterns
    1 recycle water collection cistern
    disposal tank/sump/field tile contaminate disposal system

Sewer system w/
    2 interconnected, switchable input, 2000 gallon septic tanks each w/
    cleanout manholes
    pump sump
    sewer ejector cleanout pump
    interconnected, switchable output field tile distribution box
    300'+ field tile systems

Built-in house cleaning vacuum system w/
    power unit
    control box
    whole house piping system

Household telephone system components
    Public telephone utility connection
    Distribution wiring system control/wiring connection box
    Complete estate & house wiring for multi-line telephone service

Household TV antenna system components
    Cablevision utility connection
    On-site TV antenna systems connections
    Satellite TV antenna systems connections
    Amplifier system
    Antenna farm
    Whole house wiring for cablevision, broadcast TV & satelite TV

Estate-wide intercom system components
    Power supply
    Amplifier system
    Control box
    Background music system
    Complete estate & house wiring for intercom system
    Complete estate & house wiring for sound-powered phone system

Estate-wide security & video monitoring system components
    Power supply
    Control box w/
    multiple independent zones
    computer interface
    intercom interface
    TV system interface
    telephone system interface
    battery backup system
    Complete estate & house wiring for video enhanced security system

Estate-wide fire warning system components
    Power supply
    Control box w/
    multiple independent zones
    computer interface
    intercom interface
    telephone system interface
    battery backup system
    Complete estate & house wiring for video enhanced security system

Household potable water supply system
    Public utilities water supply connection
    External source pressurized water supply connection
    External source un-pressurized water supply connection
    Primary water well
    Secondary water well
    Primary water pump (60 gpm) w/
    120 gal Cap-air storage tank
    Priming hand pump
    Cistern input connection
    Test & maintenance output faucet
    Distribution system output connection
    Secondary water pump (10 gpm) w/
    2 gal storage tank
    Priming hand pump
    Cistern input connection
    Cistern fill water pump (5 gpm) w/
    Priming hand pump
    Water distribution header & selection system
    Dual, parallel water filters (one in line while the other is
    being cleaned and flushed so there is no interruption of flow)
    Backup water filter
    Dual, parallel water treatment systems (one in line while the other is
    being cleaned and flushed so there is no interruption of flow)
    (Sand sediment filter, charcoal taste & odor filter, hardness reducer,
    Ph regulator, other treatments as necessary or might be needed)
    Backup water treatment system
    Water heater pre-heater tank
    Passive solar collection heating coil
    Active integrated solar/waste heat storage & use system heating coil
    2 120 gallon Water heaters

Utility room w/

External connection point entry wall/floor panels
    Non-potable water supply connection
    Potable water supply connection
    Pressurized potable water supply connection

Active integrated HVAC system control components & monitor panel
    Active integrated solar/waste heat storage & use system control components & monitor panel
    Active winter ice based air-conditioning system control components & monitor panel
    Fire prevention & suppression, cool down & decontamination system control components & monitor panel
    Output distribution header/valving system
    Fire prevention supply water pump
    Cool down/decontamination system pressure pump system
    Household potable water supply system control components & monitor panel
    Primary water well
    Secondary water well
    Primary water pump
    Secondary water pump
    Water distribution header & selection system
    Primary water filters
    Backup water filter
    Primary water treatment systems
    Backup water treatment system
    Water heater pre-heater tank
    Water heater
    Cistern system control components & monitor panel
    Cistern fill water pump
    Sewer system control components & monitor panel
    Electric power system components & monitor panel
    AC source selector/transfer switch panel
    Main electrical system breaker box
    Emergency circuits system breaker box
    Secondary AC alternator
    DC battery banks
    Natural gas system control components & monitor panel
    Propane gas system control components & monitor panel
    Methane gas system control components & monitor panel
    Diesel fuel system control components & monitor panel
    Bio-diesel fuel system control components & monitor panel
    Gasoline system control components & monitor panel
    Alcohol fuel system control components & monitor panel

Built-in vacuum system components
    Household telephone system distribution & control components
    Household TV antenna system distribution & control components
    Estate-wide intercom system distribution & control components
    Estate-wide security & video monitoring system d & c components
    Estate-wide fire warning system distribution & control components

Attached utility equipment shed
    Lattice work brick walls w/fine screen lining
    Drained slab/gravel floor
    Metal clad double doors to utility room & to outside
    2 2'-4' turbine roof ventilators (ventilate shed)
    HVAC A/C condensers
    HVAC system fresh air intake filters (wall mount intakes)
    HVAC heat/humidity intake/exhaust exchangers
    2'-4' turbine ventilators on exhausts (well above roof ventilators)
    House stand alone Back up AC alternator w/
    Multi-fuel engine
    independent wall mount filtered outside air intake
    external mount muffler & exhaust system (well above roof ventilators)

Attached utility equipment shed
    Metal clad double doors to utility room & to outside
    Propane/Natural/Methane Gas fired HVAC heater unit
    Propane/Natural/Methane Gas fired potable water system hot water heater
    Wood/coal outdoor furnace/hot water heater
    Wood rack
    Coal bin
    House stand alone Secondary AC alternator w/
    Multi-fuel engine
    independent wall mount filtered outside air intake
    external mount muffler & exhaust system (well above roof ventilators)

Attached waste management utility patio (roofed & walled [w/gate]) w/
    Metal clad double doors to utility room
    Incinerator (multi-fuel) (light duty)
    Non-recyclable burnable paper waste receptacle
    Non-recyclable light duty burnable solid waste receptacle
    Non-recyclable light duty burnable liquid waste tank
    Non-recyclable heavy-duty burnable solid waste receptacle
    Non-recyclable heavy-duty burnable liquid waste tank
    Non-recyclable other solid waste receptacle (landfill)
    Non-recyclable other liquid waste tank (landfill)
    Organic waste receptacle
    Aluminum waste receptacle
    Ferrous metals waste receptacle
    Non-ferrous, non-aluminum waste receptacle
    Clear glass waste receptacle
    Colored glass waste receptacle
    Plastic bottle waste receptacle
    Other plastics waste receptacle

Swimming pool w/fire pump connection pipe outlet w/grate/screen
    Swimming pool filter & pump house/Fire pump house w/
    Swimming pool filter & pump assembly
    Swimming pool supplies
    Electric/manual start fire pump w/
    Multi-fuel engine
    Priming hand pump
    Well input connection
    Lake/pond/stream input connection
    Distribution piping output header

Garden/orchard products production facilities:

Garden, orchard & greenhouse located beehives
    Fruit tree orchard
    Nut tree orchard
    Berry & ground fruit patch
    Vegetable garden
    Grain garden
    Spice & herb garden
    Rock & mineral garden
    Large greenhouse for growing herbs/spices/seasonings/salad items w/
    fresh fish tanks & mushroom cabinet (attached to house)
    Large greenhouse for growing garden seedlings/starter plants
    Large greenhouse for growing orchard/woodlot seedlings/saplings
    Large greenhouse for growing temperate climate environment plants
    Large greenhouse for growing semi-tropical climate environment plants
    Large greenhouse for growing tropical climate environment plants
    Large greenhouse for growing animal forage
    Greenhouses features
    small office w/desk, chair, filing cabinet & computer
    (joint office for all greenhouses)(used to keep records of growth, etc)
    work bench w/sink & faucet
    floor level growing beds
    raised growing beds
    hydroponic/soilless tank/container/piping systems
    irrigation piping system
    solid construction utility room w/
    multi-fuel greenhouse heater
    greenhouse humidifier
    temperature & humidity control system
    shelf/cabinet system for supplies & equipment
    bins for prepared growing media
    hydroponic/soilless growing solution tanks w/pumps & control system
    irrigation control system
    Greenhouses construction
    interlocking paving stone floor w/drains
    insulating polycarbonate panel construction roof w/
    remote control exterior severe weather wood/steel shutter panels
    remote control exterior sun block roller shades
    remote control interior dual pleated fabric insulating shade
    remote control interior insulating/room darkening fabric roller shades
    remote control interior aluminum mini-blinds
    insulating glass panel construction walls
    remote control exterior severe weather wood/steel shutter panels
    remote control exterior sun block roller shades
    dual pleated fabric insulating shades
    insulating/room darkening fabric cord control roller shade
    vertical aluminum blinds
    automatic intake/exhaust ventilation fans w/
    automatic louvers
    screen/filter assemblies
    remote control exterior insulating shutter panels
    remote control interior insulating shutter panels

Non-sun-dependant & special container requirement products growing shed w/
    (mushrooms, fungi, molds, yeasts, algae, bacteria, enzymes, etc)
    moderate degree environmental isolation construction
    two airlock entries w/anteroom wash-down & decontamination systems
    individually insulated & equipped rooms for growing items needing:
    cool, dark, dry conditions
    cool, dark, moist conditions
    warm, dark, dry conditions
    warm, dark, moist conditions
    room equipped for growing items needing
    chilled/refrigerated cases
    heated cases
    special vats
    tanks
    other self-contained specialized systems
    each room equipped w/
    growing racks/shelves/beds w/individual specialized lighting systems
    irrigation system
    utility room w/
    small office w/desk, chair, filing cabinet & computer (used to keep records of growth, etc)
    building HVAC unit & control system (system to maintain slight under-pressure for environmental isolation)
    HVAC unit for each growing room w/
    Multi-fuel heater, humidifier, dehumidifier, & air conditioning unit
    temperature & humidity control system
    bins for prepared growing media
    hydroponic/soilless growing solution tanks w/pumps & control system
    irrigation control system
    entryway wash-down & decontamination systems utility systems
    filtered & baffled HVAC air intakes/exhausts w/heat & humidity exchangers

Garden, orchard, yard irrigation system shed w/
    Irrigation well
    Windmill w/
    DC alternator
    Water pump w/
    Priming hand pump
    Well input connection
    Storage tank input connection
    Storage tank output connection
    Distribution piping header output connection
    Battery Bank w/AC converter
    Irrigation water distribution system
    Elevated, un-pressurized, large capacity water storage tank
    Electric/manual control distribution piping header
    Electric/manual start multi-fuel engine driven irrigation pump w/
    Priming hand pump
    Well input connection
    Electric motor driven irrigation pump w/
    Priming hand pump
    Well input connection

Garden utility shed w/
    Interior work area w/
    floor space work area
    storage cabinets
    work bench w/
    workspace
    kitchen sink
    Outside work area w/
    utility sink
    storage cabinets
    covered work area
    open-air work area
    work bench w/
    workspace
    kitchen sink
    Garden & greenhouse use AC alternator w/multi-fuel engine
    Garden utility use water system
    Pressure pump w/
    Pressure storage tank
    Priming hand pump
    Well input connection
    Elevated storage tank input connection
    Elevated storage tank output connection
    Output distribution system to green houses & external hydrants
    Output to utility shed water system
    Hot water heater w/solar pre-heater
    Utility sink

Storage areas for
    Garden seed, equipment & supplies
    non-hybrid seeds
    soil turning spade
    utility shovels
    soil rake
    planting hoe
    cultivating hoe
    planting dibble
    short handled digging trowel
    short handled cultivating rake
    row marking stakes & string
    tuber harvesting fork
    corn husking pin
    scythe & wooden fork (to cut & handle hay)
    harvesting knives
    harvesting striking stick
    harvesting sickle (grains - wheat & rye)
    seft & wooden mat hook (grains - wheat & rye - hold straw with mat hook)
    grain cradle (scythes with light wooden racks to catch the cut straw)
    (for small grains)
    thrashing flails
    gathering baskets, buckets, boxes & bags w/shoulder slings or belts
    wheel barrow
    hand pump pressure sprayer
    hand pump spray cans
    irrigation ditch control gates
    pest control devices
    (scarecrows, spinners, traps, decoys)
    scythe hammer & anvil to straighten nicks, whetstone to sharpen blades

Orchard equipment
    grafting knife
    pruning sheers
    pruning knife
    pruning saw
    step ladder
    extension ladder
    pick knives & tools
    pick baskets & buckets
    storage baskets & boxes

Beekeeping equipment & supplies
    helmet
    mesh veil
    beekeeper's suit
    beekeeper's gloves
    bee medications/treatments
    Nosema dieseas remedy
    Moth larvae insecticide (non-toxic)
    Foulbrood treatment
    hives materials
    cover
    inner covers
    escape boards
    excluders
    supers (for brooding, chunk honey, extractable honey, box comb honey)
    internal board feeder
    foundation frames (for brooding, chunk honey, extractable honey)
    section box holders, separators, boxes & spreader (for box comb honey)
    foundations (brooding, chunk honey, extractable honey, box comb honey)
    pollen trap
    queen/drone trap
    bottom board
    stand
    scale/base
    hive tools
    spur wire embedder
    steel frame wire
    pry-bar/scraper
    uncapping knife
    bee brush
    capping scratcher
    frame grip
    smoker
    external feeders
    honey extractors
    honey storage barrels, casks, boxes, & jars

Garden pest control tools, equipment, & supplies
    scarecrows, decoys, lures, traps, repellers & accessories

Mulch & compost tools & equipment
    mulcher/shredder
    mulch storage bins
    compost rotation/turn-over bins
    compost storage bins

Wild wood/meadow/marsh/stream/field plant, rock & mineral foraging/gathering tools & equipment
    Useful-plant/rock/mineral handbooks & references
    Map marked w/known sources of useful plants, rocks & minerals
    plant ID guide books
    tree ID guide books
    rock & mineral ID guide books
    rock & mineral comparison samples
    pen, pad, & location maps
    harvest apron (bottom folds up and ties off at several heights)
    collection bag ID tags/labels
    Zip-lock collection bags
    cotton drawstring collection bags
    string w/threading needle
    safety glasses
    plastic gloves
    rubber gloves
    leather gloves
    dust filter mask
    rubber boots/hip waders/chest waders
    field knife
    folding saw
    folding shovel
    pry bar/scraper
    short handled digging trowel
    short handled rake
    harvesting knives
    harvesting sickle
    harvesting striking stick
    hatchet
    rock hammer
    rock pick
    rock chisels
    2x - 10x magnifying glass
    mineral test kit
    case
    2 glass eyedroppers
    vial of nitric acid
    vial of hydrochloric acid
    set of porcelain tile streak plates
    hardness tester
    gathering baskets, buckets, boxes & bags

Secondary woodshed(s) w/covered firewood storage racks
    Primary woodshed w/gathering & storage equipment
    Covered storage area w/
    firewood stacking racks
    fire suppression system
    Outside covered & uncovered work areas
    Storage cabinet & racks w/
    felling saw
    felling wedges
    wedge hammer
    crosscut saw
    buck saw
    sawbucks
    cant hook
    axe
    splitting maul
    splitting wedges
    sledge hammer
    log skidding tongs
    log skidding sled
    log skidding chains & boomers
    log skidding cable
    log stacking racks
    log stacking rack brackets
    cover tarps/sheeting
    firewood processor

Barn w/
    Office
    Veterinary area
    Tack room
    Storage room
    Automatic watering system
    Semi-auto feeding system
    Semi-auto waste wash-down system w/
    collection system (for methane generation)
    non-usable waste disposal system
    Solid/other waste collection system (for composting/methane generation)
    Milking area
    Breeding area
    Birthing area
    Animal stalls
    Attached immediate use straw/hay storage
    Attached immediate use fodder/grain storage
    Attached chicken/fowl house(s) w/
    Roosting area
    Feeding/watering area
    Incubating area
    Attached pens/corrals/yards
    Attached utility shed w/
    Windmill w/
    Water pump
    DC alternator
    Water system w/
    Well
    Pump
    Storage tank
    Hot water heater w/solar preheater
    Battery Bank w/AC converter
    AC alternator
    Straw/hay storage barns & field storage racks
    Grain storage silos/bins
    Fodder/silage storage silos/pits
    Attached shed w/
    Methane generator w/
    Portable tank/bottle filling pump

Horse stable w/ (for riding horses, carriage horses & draft horses)
    Veterinary/treatment area
    Tack room
    Storage room
    Semi-auto feeding system
    Breeding area
    Birthing area
    Saddling/harnessing area
    Animal stalls
    Attached straw/hay storage
    Attached fodder/grain storage
    Attached exercise paddock
    Attached riding paddock
    Attached pasture/corral area

Dog kennel w/
    Veterinary/treatment area
    Equipment room
    Storage room
    Semi-auto feeding system
    Breeding area
    Birthing area
    Individual dog quarters w/
    inside runs w/
    bedding houses
    food & water stations
    outside run automatic door
    external runs w/
    partial roof section
    open sky section
    Bedding laundry
    Attached feed storage
    Attached exercise runs
    Attached free run area

Equipment shed w/horse drawn equipment
    sleigh
    buggy
    surrey
    landau
    coach
    hay wagon
    heavy utility wagon
    heavy utility wagon w/snow runners
    manure spreader
    McCormick reaper
    hay flop rake
    plow
    harrow
    timber sled
    rock sled

4 equipment buildings w/
    storage area for modern mechanical farming equipment
    Farm equipment shop building w/
    parts room
    tool room
    chemical storage room
    equipment repair/make-ready area

General shop building w/
    Equipment storage area
    Equipment repair/maintenance area w/
    Bench
    Heavy tools & equipment
    Maintenance & repair items
    General shop w/
    Office
    Craft area w/equipment & supplies
    Materials storage area
    Tool storage cabinets & cases

Household hand tool kit

2 heavy duty flashlights w/extra batteries & bulbs
    2 small water-pump pliers
    2 medium water-pump pliers
    2 large water-pump pliers
    2 extra-large water-pump pliers
    2 large straight-jaw Visegrip pliers
    2 medium straight-jaw Visegrip pliers
    2 small straight-jaw Visegrip pliers
    2 large curved-jaw Visegrip pliers
    2 medium curved-jaw Visegrip pliers
    2 small curved-jaw Visegrip pliers
    1 large lineman's pliers
    1 small lineman's pliers
    1 large utility pliers
    1 small utility pliers
    1 large long nose pliers
    1 small long nose pliers
    1 large side cutter
    1 small side cutter
    2 18" pipe wrenches
    2 14" pipe wrenches
    2 12" pipe wrenches
    2 10" pipe wrenches
    2 8" pipe wrenches
    2 12" adjustable wrenches
    2 10" adjustable wrenches
    2 8" adjustable wrenches
    2 6" adjustable wrenches
    2 4" adjustable wrenches
    1 set of 1/4" to 1 1/2" boxed end wrenches
    1 set of 1/4" to 1 1/2" open end wrenches
    1 set of 1/4" to 1 1/2" combination wrenches
    1 set of allen, Torx, & spline wrenches
    1 set 1/4" drive sockets
    1 set 3/8" drive sockets
    1 set 1/2" drive sockets
    1 set nut drivers
    1 set cold chisels
    2 sets screwdrivers
    1 set pin, drift & center punches
    1 set wood chisels
    1 set putty knives
    1 set files
    1 set utility knives
    1 set star drills
    1 set wood bits & brace drill
    1 set metal bits & hand drill
    1 large ball peen hammer
    1 small ball peen hammer
    1 shop hammer
    1 soft faced hammer w/set of faces
    1 straight claw hammer
    1 curved claw hammer
    1 rip blade hand saw
    1 cross cut blade hand saw
    1 hack saw w/several blades
    1 set sponges & rags
    2 ripping chisels
    1 large crowbar
    1 small crowbar
    1 large pry-bar
    1 large pipe cutter
    1 pipe reamer
    1 set pipe threaders
    1 set pipe taps
    1 set bolt threaders
    1 set bolt taps
    1 set tub-faucet socket wrenches
    1 basin wrench
    1 set faucet handle pullers
    1 small copper pipe cutter
    1 large copper pipe cutter
    1 copper pipe flaring tool
    1 closet auger
    2 plungers
    1 15' light sewer tape
    1 50' heavy sewer tape
    1 set wire brushes
    1 set soft bristle brushes
    1 chain hoist
    2 come-along winches
    2 sets small clamps
    2 sets large clamps
    1 set small clevises
    1 set large clevises
    several short log chains
    several long log chains
    several wire cables w/spliced-in thimble eyes
    several coils of rope, cord & string
    several coils of soft steel, stainless steel, copper & brass wire
    several coils of electrical wire
    several coils of electronic hook up wire
    large assortment of pipe (copper, steel, black iron, pvc, cpvc, etc)
    large assortment of tubing (copper, aluminum, pvc, cpvc, plastic, etc)
    large assortment of hose (rubber, plastic, butyl, etc)
    large assortment of nails
    large assortment of screws
    large assortment of bolts, nuts & washers
    large assortment of electrical hardware
    large assortment of electronic hardware
    1 set of measuring instruments
    1 large soldering iron (non-electric)
    1 small soldering iron (non-electric)
    1 small propane torch
    1 large propane torch
    1 Acetylene welding & cutting outfit
    1 pick
    1 mattock
    1 light sledge hammer
    1 heavy sledge hammer
    2 double bit axes
    1 garden rake
    1 yard rake
    1 mortar hoe
    2 garden hoes
    6 50' 3/4" heavy duty garden water hoses
    4 25' 3/4" heavy duty garden water hoses
    4 25' 5/8" heavy duty garden water hoses
    2 GI folding entrenching tools
    2 long handle, curved round point shovels, small blade
    2 long handle, curved round point shovels
    2 short handle, curved round point shovels
    2 long handle, straight round point shovels
    2 long handle, curved square point shovels
    2 short handle, straight square point shovels
    2 short handle, straight sharpshooter shovels
    2 short handle, curved snow scoop shovels
    2 short handle, curved grain scoop shovels

Measuring tools
    plumb bob
    level
    square
    compass
    protractor
    rule
    scribe
    guideline string
    chalk stick
    wax stick
    lumber measure
    Field work tools
    axe
    shovel
    felling saw
    mallet
    wedges
    sledge hammer
    rock drills
    pick
    mattock
    block & tackle
    chain hoist
    Carpentry tools
    adze
    froe
    heavy mallet
    crosscut saw
    rip saw
    broadax (to square logs for cabin building) (12" log gave 8" timber)
    hewind dog (to hold logs in position while squaring
    light mallet
    rasp
    wood chisels
    brace drill & wood boring bits
    finishing saw
    draw knife
    plane
    carving knife
    sanding stone
    pipe auger & reamer to make wooden pipe
    (one end shaved down to fit taper at other end)
    Miscellaneous tools & equipment
    Assembly tools
    pliers
    screwdrivers
    hammer
    clamps
    Maintenance tools
    oil cans
    grease pots
    Sharpening tools
    metal file
    honing stone
    strop
    saw sharpening tool
    grinding wheel (foot powered)

Coppersmith & tinsmith tools & equipment

Optical products tools & equipment

Mechanics tools & equipment

Wood working tools & equipment (finish work, furniture & cabinetry)

Metal working tools & equipment
    files
    hacksaw
    sheet metal brake
    snips
    nibbler
    hole punches
    riveter & rivets

Cooper's tools & equipment
    drawknife
    hand adz
    plane
    cooper's windlass
    compass
    croze (curved base plane to cut groove for barrel heads)
    pod auger (to make bung & spy holes)
    soaking/steaming troughs
    forming/shaping racks/presses

Wheelwright's tools & equipment
    spoke shave

Gunsmithing/reloading/bowsmithing/arrowsmithing tools & equipment
    complete gunsmith tool & equipment fit including barrel riflers & straightners
    complete gunsmith supply & parts stocks
    complete bowsmithing tools, equipment, & supplies
    complete arrowsmithing tools, equipment & supplies
    reloading equipment and supplies for .17 to .50BMG brass cartridges
    reloading equipment & supplies for .410 bore to 10 gauge shotgun cartridges
    progressive reloader setups for primary cartridges
    single stage press for secondary cartridges
    bullet casting equipment
    in use powder magazine
    quantity powder storage magazines
    1,000 meter shooting range w/multiple target set ups, chronograph, and clay bird thrower

Attached open-air blacksmith area w/
    Winter enclosure walls
    Personal equipment
    heavy gloves
    face protector
    leather apron
    leather leggings/chaps
    leather boot spats/gaiters
    Horseshoeing tools
    hoof pick
    hoof rasps
    horseshoe nail hammer
    nail nippers
    horseshoe nail trim file
    Metal forging tools
    forge
    anvil
    hammers
    tongs
    cutting chisels
    bellows
    quench tank
    tempering tank/bed
    annealing bed/oven
    fluxes
    surface hardening material
    brazing rod
    welding rod
    Metal casting tools
    melting furnace
    melting pot
    dipping ladle
    casting sand bins
    casting sand recovery screens
    fluxes
    mold boxes
    item molds
    fill tube & air release tube molds
    mold cooling & disassembly area
    sprue nippers, cutters, & files
    finishing files
    finishing sanding/rubbing stones

Mineral/earth/rock products processing shed
    Medicinal mineral & rock preliminary preparation tools & equipment
    Lapidary work area w/tools & equipment
    Flint/obsidian knapping tools & equipment
    Gold & silver working tools & equipment
    Petroleum products refining tools & equipment
    Masonry/stone tools & equipment
    rough stone storage area/bins
    finished stone storage area/bins
    brick & block storage area/bins
    clay, straw, sand & lime storage bins
    sledge hammer
    drills
    pick
    mallet
    wooden/fiber splitting wedges
    stone cutting chisels
    stone breaking pliers
    stone trimming chisels
    hammer
    setting mallet
    brick, block & stone hods
    mortar mixing trough
    mortar hoe
    mortar scoop
    mortar hod
    mortar trowel
    mortar presser/scraper
    work area w/brick & block molds
    mixing trough
    dipping ladle
    smoothing trowel
    trimming hammer/tool
    drying racks/area

Pottery & ceramics tools & equipment
    clay bins
    clay grinding & mixing bowls
    mortar & pestal
    water dipper
    clay mixing paddles/spatulas
    pottery wheel
    pottery shaping tools
    drying racks
    glaze component storage containers
    glaze mixing containers
    glaze dipping containers
    glaze painting brushes
    pottery molds
    work bench
    wash up/clean up tubs
    kiln
    cooling racks
    storage shelving

Glass making tools & equipment
    silica sand & scrap glass bins
    glass melting furnace
    glass melting pot
    glass dipper
    glass handling tongs, paddles & cutters
    glass molds
    glass blowing tubes, stands & tools

Ore smelting tools & equipment
    ore & scrap storage bins
    treatment mineral & alloy component storage bins
    coke/coal fuel storage bins
    smelting furnace
    smelting pot
    molten metal dipper
    smelting furnace & pot handling tools
    pig molds
    mold cooling area
    pig storage area

Windmill/waterwheel jackshaft-power tool, device & appliance shed
    Firewood/Lumber working tools
    buzz saw
    band saw
    bark scraper
    Wood & metal working tools
    table saw
    band saw
    lathes
    drill press
    hacksaw
    planer/joiner
    joiner/shaper
    belt sander
    grinder
    trip hammer
    Animal & plant product processing tools, devices & appliances
    grain grinding mills
    milk separator
    butter churn
    honey extractor
    juice/oil presses
    loom
    limb chipper/mulcher
    Other tools, devices & appliances
    washing machine
    sewing machine

Laboratory building w/
    Chemical lab
    Biology lab
    Medical lab
    Physics lab
    Optical lab
    Electronics lab

Black powder production shed
    Powder/explosives storage bunker

Acetylene production shed w/
    Acetylene generator
    Portable tank/bottle filling pump
    Attached calcium carbonate storage bunker

Oxygen/hydrogen production shed w/
    Electrolysis water breakdown system w/
    multiple electrical source inputs
    water storage tank w/multiple source inputs
    electrolysis tank w/gas collection tanks w/transfer pumps
    2 temporary oxygen storage tanks
    4 temporary hydrogen storage tanks
    2 portable tank/bottle filling pumps

Plant & animal non-food product processing shed w/
    Covered outside work area w/
    Sheep shearing station
    Materials storage
    Candle making tools, equipment & supplies
    wax mytlre berry wax separating pot
    wax storage block molds
    wax melting pot
    candle dipping tank
    candle molds
    wicks
    Fabric, cloth, & rope production tools & equipment
    flax soaking trough
    flax drying racks
    flax brake
    scutching block & blade
    hetchels
    shearing shears
    fur/hair/wool/cotton/flax/other fiber carding combs & paddles
    small spinning wheel
    large spinning wheel
    weaving loom & shuttle
    wick/string/twine/rope braiding stand/rack

Cobbler/saddler/harness maker's tools & equipment

Tanning, leather & furrier tools & equipment
    skinning knife
    hide stretching/working racks
    hide scrapers
    hide soaking/tanning tanks
    leather trimming knife
    leather thong making board & knife
    sinew/tendon soaking trough
    sinew/tendon pounding board & mallet
    sinew/tendon drying rack
    sewing awl
    sewing needles

Other animal product tools & equipment
    quill making tools & equipment
    beeswax melting pots
    beeswax foundations molds
    intestine/bladder washing tanks
    oil rendering pots
    oil storage barrels, casks & cans
    glue rendering pots
    glue storage pots

Ink production tools & equipment

Paper production tools & equipment
    paper fiber soaking tank
    paper press
    paper drying racks
    paper cutter
    paper storage boxes

Basket-making & other plant weaving product tools & equipment
    reed scythe
    reed splitting knife
    reed soaking trough
    reed weaving aids

Other plant product tools & equipment
    plant oil press
    oil storage barrels, casks & cans
    rubber rendering, molding & curing tools & equipment

Off-site product portable/mobile production equipment

Mobile crude oil to gasoline/diesel/kerosene cracking/refining unit
    Mobile seawater-to-salt salt production unit
    Mobile pressurized gas collection/refining unit (helium/natural gas)
    Mobile ore smelter/pig forge
    Mobile sand/gravel washing/grading unit
    Mobile asphalt/concrete bulk plants
    Mobile campsite units
    Mobile grain cleaning/drying unit
    Mobile grain mill
    Mobile cotton gin/press

Support equipment

ROKON 2 wheel drive bikes
    Bobcat A300 skid steers w/attachments
    Bobcat Toolcat 5600T utility machine w/attachments
    Caterpillar forklifts
    Caterpillar front-end loaders
    Caterpillar back-hoes
    ladder/cherry picker units
    tree shakers (fruit/nut)
    John Deere grain/bean combines
    John Deere cotton pickers
    John Deere field tractors
    John Deere hay cutters/rakes
    John Deere hay balers
    John Deere silage cutters

Transportation units

Hagglund BvS-10 tracked armored amphibious utility vehicles
    Mercedes Benz Unimog U500 general use trucks w/attachments
    Mercedes Benz Unimog U500 medium duty service truck
    Kenworth semi-trailer truck/tractors
    Kenworth semi-trailer truck/tractors w/winches & A-frame units
    Kenworth heavy duty service truck
    potable water transport tank trailers
    non-potable/non-fuel liquid transport tank trailers
    liquid fuel transport tank trailers (petroleums/alcohol)
    pressurized gas transport tank trailers (helium/propane/methane/etc)
    stake bed trailers (boxed/palleted/bagged items)
    flat bed trailers (boxed/palleted items)
    reefer box trailers (refrigerated/frozen items)
    box trailers (boxed/palleted/bagged items needing weather protection)
    grain trailers (edible grains)
    non-food grade open hopper trailers (sand/cinders/fertilizer/etc)
    non-food enclosed hopper trailers (cement/dry sand/rock salt/etc)
    food grade enclosed hopper trailers (bulk flour/sugar/salt/etc)
    end, belly, & side dump trailers (sand/gravel/stone/coal/clay/etc)
    stock trailers (livestock)
    live fish transport tank system trailers (live stock fish/seafood)
    heavy equipment transport trailers

Ice house w/
    Concrete block/insulation/earth/block quad wall construction
    Concrete slab /insulation/earth/slab quad ceiling construction
    Wood slat/drained concrete slab/earth/insulation quad floor construction
    Dual door air lock entry w/
    each door w/hanging strip air barriers
    racks w/cold suits, gloves & over boots
    Interior storage area w/ice block racks & shelves
    Interior ice handling/work area w/
    bench
    ice tongs
    ice picks
    ice buckets & pans
    ice block moving hand-trucks/dollies for internal use
    ice block moving insulated dolly for external use
    Exterior concrete slab w/
    awning/roof
    freeze proof water source faucet
    ice block freezing molds
    ice block mold holding racks
    un-molding bench
    storage locker w/
    ice tongs
    insulated rubber gloves
    ice picks
    rubber un-molding mallets
    ice block moving hand-trucks/dolly

Food chilling/cold storage shed w/same construction as ice house
    ceiling ice rack system
    ceiling chilled air system air inlets
    low wall chilled air system air return vents
    ceiling & wall brine system chiller tubing
    ceiling & wall conventional cooling coils
    hanging meat hook racks
    storage shelves & racks
    exterior shed w/
    cold weather chilled air system fan assembly w/air filter
    cold weather chilled air system wind turbine w/air filter
    brine system pump & storage tank
    brine system cooling tower
    conventional refrigeration pump & condenser

Food freezing/food storage/ice making shed w/same construction as ice house
    ceiling & wall brine system chiller tubing
    ceiling & wall conventional freezing coils
    hanging meat hook racks
    storage shelves & racks
    ice block making area w/
    freeze proof water source faucet
    ice block freezing molds
    ice block mold holding racks
    un-molding bench
    storage locker w/
    ice tongs
    insulated rubber gloves
    ice picks
    rubber un-molding mallets
    ice block moving hand-trucks/dolly
    exterior shed w/
    brine system pump & storage tank
    brine system cooling tower
    conventional refrigeration pump & condenser

Curing/smoking/drying shed w/
    Meat curing/smoking rooms w/hooks, racks & shelves
    Work area w/meat curing/smoking equipment & supplies
    Work area w/meat, fruit & vegetable drying equipment & supplies
    Solar heated air drying boxes w/racks
    Solar heated air dehydrators w/racks
    External area w/sun drying racks

4 food storage sheds insulated & equipped for cool, dark, dry storage
    2 food storage sheds insulated & equipped for cool, dark, moist storage
    1 food storage shed insulated & equipped for warm, dark, dry storage
    1 food storage shed insulated & equipped for warm, dark, moist storage
    1 food storage shed insulated & equipped for chilled food & dairy storage
    2 food storage sheds insulated & equipped for smoked & dried food storage
    2 food storage sheds insulated & equipped for bulk food grain storage

Butchering shed w/butchering & cleaning tools & equipment
    rubber boots
    rubber gloves
    rubber apron
    breathing masks
    hoisting A-frame
    animal hoist w/leg spreader bar & tendon hooks
    stunning/concussing hammer
    throat knife
    scaling knife
    skinning knives
    skinning pliers
    skinning pincers
    gutting knives
    boning knives
    filleting knives
    splitting axe
    splitting chisel & hammer
    bone saw
    sharpening files, stones, & steels
    compressed air connection & alternate foot pump
    cutting block/board & stand
    rinsing tubs, buckets & pans
    blooding/gutting collection tubs
    meat, fat, & organ collection tubs, pails & pans
    hide collection tubs
    waste collection tubs

Attached wild animal harvesting/pest control supplies shed/covered area
    pest decoys, lures, traps, repellers & accessories
    small game & fur bearer decoys, lures, traps, repellers & accessories
    bird & water fowl decoys, lures, traps, repellers & accessories
    rough fish harvesting trotlines, lures, traps & nets & accessories
    fowl plucking rack w/swivel hanging hooks
    mechanical fowl plucker
    fish scaling/skinning board w/holding clamp
    mechanical fish scaler
    small game skinning rack/frame
    pelt stretchers

Outside rough/bulk food processing area w/
    Open & covered work & storage areas
    Cleaning, hulling, shelling, & winnowing tools, equipment & supplies
    Temporary holding bins & containers
    Waste holding bins, containers & drains
    Transfer baskets, buckets & tubs

Food processing shed w/
    Honey processing tools & equipment
    Milk processing tools & equipment
    Meat processing tools & equipment
    Fruit, berry & vegetable processing tools & equipment
    Herb, spice & medicine processing tools & equipment
    Cheese making tools & equipment
    Grain processing tools & equipment
    Canning & freezing tools & equipment
    Pickling, salting, fermenting, & brining tools & equipment
    Beer/wine/alcohol making equipment

Tools & equipment (partial listing)
    honey separator
    milk/cream separator
    milk pasteurizer
    butter churn
    fermenting tanks, crocks & bottles
    mesh/net drying bags
    pickling crocks & barrels
    salting crocks & barrels
    brining crocks & barrels
    oil/juice press
    butter press
    cheese press
    meat grinder/sausage stuffer
    dry grain stone mill
    oily grain/bean steel burr mill
    coffee/pepper/spice mill
    pressure canner
    fat/lard rendering tubs
    Record/data books w/pen
    ID tags/labels
    set of cooking pots & kettles (stainless steel, copper & glass)
    mixing bowls (stainless steel, copper & glass)
    measuring spoons & cups (stainless steel, copper & glass)
    mixing spoons & spatulas (stainless steel, copper, wood, & plastic)
    transferring spoons, dippers & spatulas (SS, copper, wood, & plastic)
    knives
    cutting board
    holding bowls (stainless steel, copper, wood & glass)
    plastic gloves
    dust masks
    mesh screen/sifter
    non-metallic sifting collection plate
    non-ferrous needle (large darning needle)
    non-ferrous tweezers
    small dusting brush
    mortar & pestal
    plastic transfer scoops & spoons
    ID tags/labels & pen
    glass canning jars w/lids
    glass storage bottles/jars (clear & opaque brown)
    glass jar lids (clear & opaque brown) w/rubber gaskets
    plastic jar lids
    wax lid liners (for long term storage)(may substitute plastic wrap)
    glass, cork & rubber bottle stoppers
    Zip-lock bags
    string w/threading needle
    ceramic bowls w/lids
    ceramic storage crocks w/lids
    wooden bowls/boxes w/lids
    wooden & stainless steel kegs, casks & barrels
    wooden & stainless steel keg, cask & barrel taps
    mesh/net storage bags
    fabric drawstring storage bags
    storage chests, baskets & buckets

Attached partially enclosed shed w/
    Drinking alcohol still
    Sugar & syrup production cooking troughs/pots
    Attached partially enclosed drying shed w/
    Sugar drying pans
    Seawater/salt water drying pans (salt production)

Last edited:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    On top of that set up
    AtlasFArtistRend.jpg

[FONT=arial black,avant garde]Atlas F site[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Upstate NY's Adirondack State Park[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]20 acres (or more). Most highly developed Atlas F site, part of exclusive airport subdivision on (FAA approved) 2050' runway, Low taxes. Privacy, security, and, unlimited possibilities. NO other like it anywhere.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Price $2.3 million.[/FONT]

Ill also take one of each
    blackhawk.jpg

im_AH64ApacheHelicopter.jpg

Would work awesome for scouting your land and defending it!

Top Bottom