If you had an extra $300 what would you get?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Ok i've got about $300 to do whatever i want with. I want to get it spent so that it doesn't end up going to bills or something later on. What would you get? I'm having trouble thinking of anything for under $300....The only thing i can think of is another .22 rifle. so...what would you get??

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    To parrot the others, ammo/mags/training/knives/etc... Things that are support to EDC or SHTF supplies/equipment. A good class can always bolster your skills and add to your defensive repetior! :D

$300 really makes one stretch out what they want in regards to a firearm. If one has their bases covered (brace of pistols, minimum one long arm of sorts, plenty of ammo/mags for all), then what? Plinking gun? "Fun" gun? Yeah, really makes one wonder, hmmm what could I get? Two Mosins with some ammo for them? A cheap pocket pistol? Decent .22 pistol or great .22 rifle? Like, 80 High Points? :D :D Etc... Nothing of superb quality but just fun stuff.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    .22lr Suppressor

get into the NFA stuff. Get a suppressor and the tax stamp paid for about $300 total.

Last edited:

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    If I had an extra $300... I'd put it with the $300 I've already saved and get a CZ SP01. :D

However, if I had only $300, and I knew that there wasn't any more to be devoted to firearms, then I'd probably look for a Henry .22 or a used Ruger 9mm pistol. Preference probably goes to the Henry even though I have a few .22s already.

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    do you have any firearms that you would like to get refinished. Thats what i am doing in march, not sure how much its going to cost me yet but i imagine its in the ballpark

toddk

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Lake / Porter Co
    300 random items from the buck stop....

1500 tootsie rolls....

ipad....

Put it towards the man cave fund.....

Ammo/ reloading equipment/ supplies....

Lots of bandaids.

Just some ideas.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    S&W .22lr pistol. I can't quite remember the model? But they are about $250 and I've heard a lot of good things about them. Prolly be my next investment.

Or a couple 30 packs of busch light, and one helluva party!

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ok i've got about $300 to do whatever i want with. I want to get it spent so that it doesn't end up going to bills or something later on. What would you get? I'm having trouble thinking of anything for under $300....The only thing i can think of is another .22 rifle. so...what would you get??

I would check my local gun shop that often has C&R type firearms and see if anything new had been traded in by somebody.
    I've gotten some cool stuff through the years in the $100-200 range.

Top Bottom