If you could make a novelty shotgun round...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    I'm sure most of you have seen different types of shotgun rounds with less than practical applications. ( Ball and Chain, Dragon's breath, Netting).

If you could make your own for fun or for a practical reason, what would it be?

I'd like to have some that shot out bread crumbs lol, so when i go out for some duck hunting the ducks would be like, " Oh **** he's gonna kill us..." then i shoot and they are like, " Nevermind he's just feeding us, what a nice guy!" Lol j/k but it's an idea haha.:D

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    I would fill a shell with dimes. That way after I blast the BG, I can say "keep the change," then put on my sunglasses and walk away while everything behind me explodes.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    A bunch of plastic beads shaped like Bart Simpson's a$$ fired at a velocity that would imprint the shape on the target.

On the practical but unobtainable side a full power 3" buckshot shell that has no recoil and is completely silent.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    I would have shotgun shells that I could change the contents and lethality of with my mind. They would have unlimited destructive power, and the ability to reproduce faster than I can shoot. And they would be free and exclusively available to me, but would work in whatever gun I put them in.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    It would shoot tiny throwing stars and switchblades, just to infuriate whoever wrote the ridiculous Indiana bladed weapon prohibition laws (although thinking about it now hitting a target with a dozen tiny 2/3rds" wide throwing stars going 1500fps would probably do some serious trauma).

Spyke05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I would love to have "GOD Bullets" and yes this is possible company called Holly Smoke will load cremation ashes into a shot shell so just need to get ahold of the body of a Pope and boom you have "God Bullets".

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Also, I would like to make one that shot a slug, but it wouldn't really be a slug, it would be a tiny, working shotgun with a 1/2inch long barrel Saiga 12 that wasn't 922r compliant that shot 50 gauge shells containing 1/64th inch wide throwing stars.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It would shoot tiny throwing stars and switchblades, just to infuriate whoever wrote the ridiculous Indiana bladed weapon prohibition laws (although thinking about it now hitting a target with a dozen tiny 2/3rds" wide throwing stars going 1500fps would probably do some serious trauma).

Sounds like you're talking about "flechettes"

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Fart juice. It atomizes as it blows at my adversary.

Wait... I can do that myself and save cash. Do I need a tax stamp if I want a suppressor?

Top Bottom