• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    He is a Constitutional scholar after all...

:D

Lecturer not scholar or professor.

It's sort of like Michelle Obama being 'Executive Director of Community Affairs", a nearly $400k/yr job for which she did .......? And which when she left was never filled again.

Maybe it's also like the Fortune 500 board seats filled by a mid-level, part time attorney named Susan Bayh. Those seats pay hundreds of thousands per year as well.

Yes, high level, very skilled positions indeed!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Lecturer not scholar or professor.

It's sort of like Michelle Obama being 'Executive Director of Community Affairs", a nearly $400k/yr job for which she did .......? And which when she left was never filled again.

Maybe it's also like the Fortune 500 board seats filled by a mid-level, part time attorney named Susan Bayh. Those seats pay hundreds of thousands per year as well.

Yes, high level, very skilled positions indeed!
    It's all about the connections, isn't it?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. Now that he's not a political threat, she's kissing his backside so his supporters will come to her. When he was a rival he was dangerously unqualified, had no experience, etc.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x430s83_gop-ad-june-2008_news as an example.

I bet she'd rather run face first into a cement wall then have a cup of coffee with Obama, but if it will get her elected she'll wash his feet with her hair on national television. Another person who's risen to prominence on a complete lack of integrity.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Clearly the most important reason to vote for Trump. He may try to appoint Mark Cuban to the SCOTUS but he sure as hell won't appoint Obama or some other flaming liberal!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    This possibility is naturally very invigorating to the Left, except that Zero would probably be expected to recuse himself from any Healthcare cases yet to be spawned by Obamacare. Yes, Obama could always "refuse to recuse." Yes, the powers-that-be could probably allow them to find a way around it.

But why bother with all that fuss, when there are so many Lena Dunhams in black robes out there? I wouldn't be surprised if there are 2 or 3 female Federal judges Hillary practiced making out with (or worse - eww) when she was at Wellesley School for Rich Girls. The Federal bench is getting to be like the Star Wars Bar Scene. She'll just pick whichever one of these hags tasted the best and be done with it. With so many maladjusted but highly-educated nerds on the Federal bench with no recusal issues, why would the Left need to resort to a nominee this extravagant and fraught with difficulties?

Nah-gah happen. I see this as idle titillation material for the Daily Kos nose-pickers.

Last edited:

Nelsonho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2016
    Lenoir
    I don't know if it will help any but I do know for a fact that Trump does carrie a gun concealed and believes we should have that right.

Top Bottom