• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    That's what the Marion Co. Sheriff just said on fox news......What do you see wrong with the statement? It was on FOX 59, but I can't find it on the website, If anyone can find a link to the video please post it as he said a few other disturbing things. Should we put locks on all his Deputies guns?

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    I am not against a test run for this. The sheriff's office should put locks on all of their firearms. I look forward to seeing the results.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I am not against a test run for this. The sheriff's office should put locks on all of their firearms. I look forward to seeing the results.

Silly wabbit. Those laws aren't for the King's men, they're for the subjects.

Now shut up and get back to work. You have taxes to pay.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    That's what the Marion Co. Sheriff just said on fox news......What do you see wrong with the statement? It was on FOX 59, but I can't find it on the website, If anyone can find a link to the video please post it as he said a few other disturbing things. Should we put locks on all his Deputies guns?
    "Freeze while i unlock my weapon" It is obvious to me that he believes that weapons carried by law enforcement wouldn't count, but what a moron!

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    he is giving them away for free in an effort to keep people safe. as a matter of fact the first batch he dropped off at riley which seems like a good place to start since fox59 says the gun locks came as a donation from Project Child Safe. They are free too.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I heard the news cast. So, if Law Enforcement won't be required to obey any Laws pretaining to gun locks and you know darn well the bad guys will just laught at such a law, that leaves the rest of us to obey.

vv

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    he is giving them away for free in an effort to keep people safe. as a matter of fact the first batch he dropped off at riley which seems like a good place to start since fox59 says the gun locks came as a donation from Project Child Safe. They are free too.
    Yes Johsnbb, that is correct and that is also the pretext used to introduce ideas like "every gun in marion county have a lock on it". We must maintain a CONSTANT vigilance against such such ideas in defense of our bill of rights. The entire constitution isn't for us, it's purpose is to LIMIT the power of government. The only part that pertains to us is that pesky little BILL OF RIGHTS along with the "shall not be infringed" line. It seems from your post count and join date that you may not spend much time here, and I sincerely hope you visit and participate more frequently. I'm not faulting your statement, just trying to help you understand why so many of the posts here are set against such an idea.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

That is awfully nice of him.

For charity's sake, I'm going to leave mine there for someone more deserving.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I like those padlock type gunlocks I get when I buy a new gun. I haven't bought a lock in a while.

I have a four year old, but I don't lock everything away. I always have a rifle leaning against a wall somewhere in my living room. Why? Because how can I teach my daughter never to touch a gun without permission if they're not in her daily life because they're locked away in a safe that she never sees? Right now I have a AK sitting by my desk. If my four year old can pick it up, take it off that heavy AK safety, and pull the bolt back to load a round - I figure she deserves to shoot up the room.

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    you guys kill me, thats the reason that i dont post much, my views are differnet than yours, so i keep to myself, read the posts and close out of them with a good chuckle. shoulda done that again this time probably too

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have a four year old, but I don't lock everything away. I always have a rifle leaning against a wall somewhere in my living room. Why? Because how can I teach my daughter never to touch a gun without permission if they're not in her daily life because they're locked away in a safe that she never sees? Right now I have a AK sitting by my desk. If my four year old can pick it up, take it off that heavy AK safety, and pull the bolt back to load a round - I figure she deserves to shoot up the room.

Yep.

My son is 6 and has been exposed to guns since day one. If I have a firearm sitting out and he walks into the room, he doesn't even think twice about it anymore...He knows only "grown ups" are allowed to touch guns, because if a kid touches one, it can be "vewwwy dangerous."
    (he still has trouble pronouncing Rs is some cases, but not others:):)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    you guys kill me, thats the reason that i dont post much, my views are differnet than yours, so i keep to myself, read the posts and close out of them with a good chuckle. shoulda done that again this time probably too

I disagree with a lot of what I read in this particular subforum too. The difference between us is that I don't think I'm better than somebody because we disagree. You apparently think you are. Congratulations. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom