Iceland Citizens Overthrow Government and US New Outlets Won't Report It.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I thought I remember hearing about this some time back. The twitter constitution thing, I remember catching my attention. Can you imagine the constitution we'd end up with if we put it up to the number of "likes" and/or retweets an idea got. :rolleyes:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    We can "over throw our government" every 2-4-6 years. It's called an election but most people aren't smart enough to do anything about it. When I ask the average Joe that is complaining if they vote 80% say no. There's the problem!

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I thought I remember hearing about this some time back. The twitter constitution thing, I remember catching my attention. Can you imagine the constitution we'd end up with if we put it up to the number of "likes" and/or retweets an idea got. :rolleyes:

We'd get the one Obama is acting like he has.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We can "over throw our government" every 2-4-6 years. It's called an election but most people aren't smart enough to do anything about it. When I ask the average Joe that is complaining if they vote 80% say no. There's the problem!

Or the some that do vote don't do their own research on their candidates and vote solely on which one the media makes sound cool/popular whatever

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    We'd get the one Obama is acting like he has.

We'd probably end up with one that eerily looks like the old Soviet constitution.....oh! yeah, I guess you're right after all. :D

The "reset" that some folks talk about on INGO will not go our way. The government has had plans to suspend the Constitution in case of an emergency. It won't matter who is in the White House. They didn't just start prepping when Obama came to the White House. They could have an "emergency" any time they wanted.

Suspension of American Constitution Oliver North - YouTube

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Name a news story from Iceland in your lifetime.
    I've read many stories in the US press about Iceland over the years. Most people won't see them because they have very narrowed sources of news and only rely on 1 or 2 sources, (through their own choice). Some of my favourite Iceland stories.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/26/world/europe/26iceland.html?_r=0

Top Economists: Iceland Did It Right ... And Everyone Else Is Doing It Wrong Washington's Blog

When the banks went belly up, Iceland didn't bail out anyone. They prosecuted the bankers for their crimes, unlike the US who bought them off and gave them lucrative bailouts.

Top Bottom