• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I know there is a thread already started about this, and I searched and couldn't find it.

Anyway, I just got back from Subway and while there a Vanderburgh County Sheriff came in and I made idle chit chat with him and while waiting in line. I asked about how he prefers to handle someone with their LTCH. Meaning, does he like to know ahead of time that they are armed and he told me that during a no traffic stop he would much better prefer the LTCH holder informing him before anything else is said.

He also told me that the VCSD and the EVPD are on the same info network and when they run a license plate during a traffic stop, the info about an LTCH comes back, some they are aware that the driver, during a traffic stop, has been issued his or her permit.

Nothing really big about this, and like I said there is a thread out there where this is talked about.

Is it fair to IBTL your own thread? :rockwoot:

So in short, when you get pulled over in Evansville/Vanderburgh County they know if you've been issued your LTCH.

Later

Le Doug

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You Called so here it is!!! :D

ibtl_skywriter.jpg

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    IBTL!! good to know Doug. Ive been trying to find out but I don't know any police directly. Just their gf's and they wont ask :)

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    So in short, when you get pulled over in Evansville/Vanderburgh County they know if you've been issued your LTCH.

Le Doug
    What made ya think that any LEO wouldnt know, after running your ID that you havnt been issued a LTCH ????

You go to a cop shop to get the fingerprints & forms, & you mail that off to the Indiana State POLICE......????:dunno:
    its on record DAWG :patriot:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    What made ya think that any LEO wouldnt know, after running your ID that you havnt been issued a LTCH ????

Because most won't know unless they run a completely separate search.

Very few counties in Indiana have created their own database linking their residents' drivers license to LTCH.

Top Bottom