• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Some cop walks up to me as I was sitting on my laptop about to be using the WiFi to do some homework.

Apparently if you open carry, cashiers in stores can draw a gun on you because you scare.them.

To avoid a shootout I guess I will CC from now on
    Purple

Guess he doesn't know pointing a firearm that is loaded is a class D felony.

Oh and he did card me, but didn't run the #.

I didn't say anything, I don't think I even looked at his face. I stared at my laptop and continued logging into the WiFi. LOL

I did not understand the original message and I do no believe that most of the others did. The only reason I continued to read until a semi-coherent version appeared was because I was in the "WTF?" mode and curious about what the writer intended to say. If someone can't communicate effectively on here, I tend to just move to the next message or topic. It's usually not worth the trouble to do otherwise.

I have to say that I am with rhino on this...I can't see how anyone read that first post and completely understood how the situation unfolded. When I first read the original post, I was under the assumption that the OP had a gun pulled on him by a cashier at Mcy-Ds :dunno:

I will agree with the OP on his stand that this is an online forum and that proper grammar and punctuation is not a requirement (as you can tell from my post), but there's a fine line between incorrect grammar and leaving out enough detail that no one understands what you're trying to say.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I did not understand the original message and I do no believe that most of the others did. The only reason I continued to read until a semi-coherent version appeared was because I was in the "WTF?" mode and curious about what the writer intended to say. If someone can't communicate effectively on here, I tend to just move to the next message or topic. It's usually not worth the trouble to do otherwise.

I vote with Rhino. I had no freaking idea what happened to the OP and it was simply my morbid curiosity that kept me reading. Will he eventually let us in on the actual story? Stay tuned for more misadventures!

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I hated swype. I just turn the phone on its side and type alittle slower.. Of course I get corrected by the grammar nazis for not taking the time to add proper punctuation.. THE HORROR!!!

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    This thread was very entertaining. I laughed through most of it. I was confused at first, but the humor kept me going until I finally thought I figured it out. Then the OP posted some more stange stuff...I couldn't decide if he was using bath salts...or maybe he's a couple weeks behind on his Haldol D. Then I thought maybe it was Tin Can resurrected. Well anyway, it was fun. Do you think he will come back for more?

TlaineRatten

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2013
    califorlia
    Now for some people who are famous in some field such as the stars when they go out with their friends or other people. They are often being taken photos secretly by some journalists and they will only realize it until they see it on the newspaper or on the TV. Yes for the stars sometimes they do not mind so, as it is also a way to raise the popularity of them, but sometimes they also mind. However for most people as the normal working people and so on, for them being taken photos by the journalists or recorded down the things that they have said is not their willing and may even have band effect on their life. But if they are trapped in such condition now they can pick up the wireless jammer to help them.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    Now for some people who are famous in some field such as the stars when they go out with their friends or other people. They are often being taken photos secretly by some journalists and they will only realize it until they see it on the newspaper or on the TV. Yes for the stars sometimes they do not mind so, as it is also a way to raise the popularity of them, but sometimes they also mind. However for most people as the normal working people and so on, for them being taken photos by the journalists or recorded down the things that they have said is not their willing and may even have band effect on their life. But if they are trapped in such condition now they can pick up the wireless jammer to help them.

:dunno::ugh::nuts::bash::lala::wrongdoor:

That is all.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Great first post. Hopefully this was a mistake and you posted in the wrong thread, if not, things must be good in California. You can't delete a post, but you can edit your post and just put a period and delete the rest of the text.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    When I think of the years I spent as a young child in my native Switzerland, I fondly remember the cobbler who lived down the road. He had enslaved a tribe of shoe-making elves to do his bidding, but all agreed that his shoes were the finest available in the Alps. To wit, I don't know the frequency used, but if you hold the egg with your left hand when you drop it, the horse will have less trouble birthing it's foal. In such times when we question our need for indoor plumbing, only the Shadow knows wherefore art thou "Romeo." I've always admired Benjamin Franklin and his way with the French ladies, but you have to admit that if the Teamsters were willing to negotiate with Hostess, a physician who treats himself has a fool for a lawyer. And then they were three.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    When I think of the years I spent as a young child in my native Switzerland, I fondly remember the cobbler who lived down the road. He had enslaved a tribe of shoe-making elves to do his bidding, but all agreed that his shoes were the finest available in the Alps. To wit, I don't know the frequency used, but if you hold the egg with your left hand when you drop it, the horse will have less trouble birthing it's foal. In such times when we question our need for indoor plumbing, only the Shadow knows wherefore art thou "Romeo." I've always admired Benjamin Franklin and his way with the French ladies, but you have to admit that if the Teamsters were willing to negotiate with Hostess, a physician who treats himself has a fool for a lawyer. And then they were three.

:lol2::lmfao::rofl:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers

Tried to make this my new sig line but apparently it is too many characters.

Top Bottom