• ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Dumb...

Would you like to take this to your car or would you like me to hold it in the security office?

No

Ok well you need to choose one sir?

You crazy cop I am not giving you my gun!

Sir, I didn't ask you to give it to me, please either take it your vehicle or I can hold it for you.

You're not holding anything!

Ok, well I'm going to have to ask you to take it to your care then.

Fine, I'll take it to my car...

Then read your other post, the one where you question mr about "knowing" clearly stated I don't typically carry there but there are no posted signs so I didn't know.

im talking about 2 different situations here guy. calm down. your the one who bent over, not me.

Glock18FA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    The founding fathers didn't seem to mind breaking the British rules.

Which was immoral....the founding fathers, or the rules?

Sir what you do on private property and what the government does is two very different things. Heck what you do on Government property is two very different things.:rolleyes:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    So as long as you hide it from them its ok to break their rules?

Do you have any morals or just when they fit you?

yes it is ok for sure.

other peoples rules dont apply to me when they violate my rights. If its on private property then I will just hide it and they wont be the wiser. dont judge people on their morals because they dont obey a stupid rule.

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Because many people do not believe that firearms may discharge upon unloading or loading.

Because I've had someone point a 1911 at me trying to figure out how to cycle the slide on a 1911.

Because many people do not believe that you need a bullet proof backstop for loading or unloading and have never seen a bullet ric.

Your subjective opinions of the officer's conduct is one thing, but his unprofessional handling of the weapon is objective. Safety first, last and always.:)

Absolutely incorrect. Neither of us know what happened behind that closed door.

You're crazy if you think it's a known.

The four rules ALWAYS apply, if someone demonstrates a master of the skills in my presence they certainly create the assumption they do so in private as well.

You can't argue that, because an officer violated these rules IN your presence all other officers are incompetent. Unsafe weapon habits typically manifest quickly when someone is handling a gun. If someone shows compliance you have no reason to doubt them.

Neither of our assumptions have anything to do with objectivity or subjectivity, mine is based on evidence and an educated guess, yours is based on x-ray vision.

Glock18FA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    There are "rules," and there are "laws." Learn the difference.

Even though Im sure you have a rule about crapping on the floor of your house I wouldnt walk in and do it even though there isnt a law that says I cant.:D

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    im talking about 2 different situations here guy. calm down. your the one who bent over, not me.

Oh, if your talking about another situation then you're in the wrong thread, it's no more bending over than walking to my car and placing it there.

Your comments are rude and out of line, I hope you realize how obscure your comments are in regards to the actual discussion.

As an individual that excerises my rights I respect the propert owners own right. My fiancé works there so I chose to stay and respect and trust the officer.

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Even though Im sure you have a rule about crapping on the floor of your house I wouldnt walk in and do it even though there isnt a law that says I cant.:D

I'm not sure of the relevance...

MOST places don't restrict the right of individuals to carry a gun, why should anyone assume any place has a rule restricting carrying a gun unless it is posted.

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    You are not allowed to do this. Since you "bent over", you are now a boot licking, holster sniffing, anti-gun Tory who probably belongs to Handgun Control, Inc and votes democrat. You should have immediately pistol whipped that criminal with a badge when he tried to take your God-given handgun from you, then carved "Don't Tread On Me!" on his forehead with one of the 3 knives that you should be carrying.

I wish Joe Williams was here. He'd set you straight.

:D

I couldn't, I was ill equipped, I only had one knife...

I think if had tried to "take" my gun this thread would a link to a new article rather than me telling a story.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I would not have given my Firearm to the Security Guard, Nor would I have taken it to my Vehicle either. There was a third option there and that was ask him what Law was being violated?! And continue walking were my business leads me. A Hospital is not on the Gun-Free Zone List Published by the State Legislature...

Would not be the first time I have told someone to get bent, probably will not be the last time.

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I was disarmed 8-0! 12-26-2010 11:22 E5RANGER375 I was on your side at first dumb ass, but now you have shown me you are retarded an deserved what you got.

I think the argument has reverted to rock throwing...

You took away my beloved reputation for pointing out I didn't bend over...

I'd rather your comments be left out if your "on my side".

It seems that only you and another are "on the other side" next time you can post your wonderful comments in public instead of hiding them...

Happy holidays... ;-)

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I would not have given my Firearm to the Security Guard, Nor would I have taken it to my Vehicle either. There was a third option there and that was ask him what Law was being violated?! And continue walking were my business leads me. A Hospital is not on the Gun-Free Zone List Published by the State Legislature...

Would not be the first time I have told someone to get bent, probably will not be the last time.

You are missing a vital point... My fiancé works there... I was bringing her Chinese food. I did ask him why and he stated it was a rule violation. He was in his rights and I was in mine to leave, but I wasn't there to do business and I don't use that hospital yet.

I agree with you, but IMO being polital was best there.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I was disarmed 8-0! 12-26-2010 11:22 E5RANGER375 I was on your side at first dumb ass, but now you have shown me you are retarded an deserved what you got.

I think the argument has reverted to rock throwing...

You took away my beloved reputation for pointing out I didn't bend over...

I'd rather your comments be left out if your "on my side".

It seems that only you and another are "on the other side" next time you can post your wonderful comments in public instead of hiding them...

Happy holidays... ;-)

hey that was private rep I gave you. if you wanna post it for the whole world to see then fine by me. i just didnt say it to you in the thread because its against the rules. private rep and PM's are fair game.

Top Bottom