• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcobra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    southport
    I went through a phase were I had to sell my guns off and got rid of my Glock 17. I have since bought a fnx 9 and it is a wonderful gun but at the time i bought it there was nothing but horrible rumors of the new gen 4s going around. I have been carrying this gun for about 3 months now and it shoots wonderfully but.... Its not a Glock! I feel as if my life is somehow not complete.
    Anyone else feel this way?:dunno:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    About 2.5 years ago, I decided to sell my Glock 32 and Glock 33 pistols in .357sig. I felt naked without them! After about 3 months, I bought another Glock 32 in .357sig! Feel much better now! Still have my revolvers and such, most of which I carry every day, however, there's just something about having a 13-round, G-32 in .357sig as a good back-up around the home!

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    central IN
    I feel as if my life is somehow not complete.
    Anyone else feel this way?:dunno:
    I was happy to lose mine. I carried a 19 for over 7 years but didn't like it because it gave me a decent case of "Glock Knuckle" whenever I shot it.

My hand is the perfect size to line up the knucklebone with the hump on the triggerguard. I know the triggerguard can be modified, but that wasn't an option for me.

I really did like the rust resistance of the Tenifer finish.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I sold and traded a few Glocks, after trying many brands and calibers I'm back to a G17 gen4 and I like it a lot. The only thing that I don't like is the way that ejects the brass but other than that the G17 is hard to beat follow really close by my G34.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Up until 2 years ago the idea of owning a Glock would have me shaking my head and now just the thought of getting rid of one of my Glocks sends shivers down my spine!

I hate to say it but instead of looking for my next gun I'm usually looking for my next Glock! I enjoy looking and shooting all other brands but when it comes time to start thinking about another purchase it usually revolves around another Glock!

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    How do you sell a Glock? I leave a few of mine in the safe and they mate like rabbits. I'm not sure what is going on. But I assume with all that plastic that it is safe. The action that is going on.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have never been a Glock guy but I am seriously thinking about getting a G19. They are very popular and the mags and parts are plentiful.

HogDaddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    s indy
    Man do I agree with all of you GLOCKS Rock !!! I have some and a G 35 is my bed side Gun. I use it to fight back to my benelli or soccom. Have some pistols, but will never be without the GLOCKS!:ar15:

Mr.Strato

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    "The only thing that I don't like is the way that ejects the brass"
    Tweek the ejector, leave the extractor alone.

cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    I have a 22 and 27, I have to say I have the 27 on me every day and never use teh 22... I love the C glocks.... best every day carry gun I think out their.....

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I had thought about getting rid of my G22 at one time. I was going to get another 1911. I decided to keep it and chop the grip, and now it will never leave me (but I still got another 1911). If I was looking for another hand gun, another Glock would def be my first thought (As a matter of fact, I have thought about trading one of my 1911s for a Glock now).

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I have never been a Glock guy but I am seriously thinking about getting a G19. They are very popular and the mags and parts are plentiful.

I think that really sums up a big reason why I like Glocks. The product support is incredible. Probably only the Remington 870 has companies producing and carrying parts for a brand more than Glock. The AR/1911 stuff is for a platform but for just sheer volume for a single weapon brand, Glock has got 99.9% of them beat. It's nice to know that you can go to any shop and get a mag, holster, spring, site, mag pouch or anything else without having to wait more than a day or two.

Top Bottom