• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I picked up my new Sig Sauer P226 Enchaned Elite 9mm on the way home tonight. This is absolutely the best feeling semi-automatic gun I have ever held. Weather permitting, I'll be giving this thing a workout on Saturday.

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMjAuanBn.jpg

ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    Great choice. When I get through my current list of wants another Sig will follow. But for now I love the P220 my father picked up from a Conservation Officer friend of ours several years ago that I have been "borrowing" since.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Looks great. If I get another sig it will be a 226 X-5 SAO. I seem to prefer holding a sig, but prefer shooting Glock and CZ's.

I think the durability and dependability of Glocks is fantastic. My least favorite thing about them is their trigger. I have a couple of Glocks at the moment, but I wanted to go in a different direction right now. I don't know much about CZ's, but I have been hearing a lot of good things about them recently.

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    see I am trying to get away from DA/SA set ups. I like that with CZ/FN I can carry single action, hammer back and ignore the DA trigger. I don' t mind glock triggers. but I'm odd, my favorite triggers are on DA revolvers. I have found Sa triggers with no creep and I don't get along.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Looks like. It's a good style of grip, but IIRC they changed the frame up a little to accomodate them. Don't like that. I'd like my ancient German 226 to be completely interchangeable with one built today. Guess not.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nice pick up! I currently have 3 Sigs and I have my 4th in layaway at Bradis right now.

The one Ive got in layaway is the P229 SAS Gen2 model. It has the same grips as yours and boy the feel good dont they!?

To all asking about the grips it is my understanding that ANY aftermarket or factory grips will still work with the E2 models but the E2 grips will not work on previous Sigs.

Also they really didnt change the frame just the way the grips mount to it. So normal Sig mags will still work.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't mean to thread jack, but if anyone locates a vendor who has these in stock, please PM me.

Top Bottom