• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Just picked up a cz 452 off the boards... its in the oven now w/ a new moly resin finish.

I only have one mag at the moment but would like to have around 5 for the sniper shoot coming up at the end of next month... anyone have it in their heart to let me borrow a few mags for a while?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    you finally got one. congrats. is it the one you were telling me about? if not i want the other one.

its the one i was telling you about... the other one is still available in the classifieds from fireman610

only problem is i am going to have to put my leupy MK4 on this which doesnt have a paralex adjustment and only goes to 8 power.. might limit me in the competition, but who knows. dont have anything else w/ target turrets w/ a 1 inch body.

hoping to get this thing threaded for my suppressor then ill be out to your place to stretch her legs.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    its the one i was telling you about... the other one is still available in the classifieds from fireman610

only problem is i am going to have to put my leupy MK4 on this which doesnt have a paralex adjustment and only goes to 8 power.. might limit me in the competition, but who knows. dont have anything else w/ target turrets w/ a 1 inch body.

hoping to get this thing threaded for my suppressor then ill be out to your place to stretch her legs.

my nikon buckmasters has paralex adjustment if you want to use it for the shoot. its 6x18-40 has turrents and bdc recticle.

looking forward to another day of shooting. we haven't had one since pre deer season

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    Good luck on the new gun ... and even better luck tryin to find mags..... Seems like evryone out of stock from what I have heard .. had lots of hits on just selling the mags alone. We have a shop here in town that usually has the steel ones for around 30.00 bucks if you decide you want some and cant find any to borrow let me know... Ill swing by pick em up and ship em to ya or you can call and see if they will ship em to ya, Rajo's Guns -> Directions Also check Whittakers ... BUT NOT their retail website price is much higher on website call em get a better deal most of the time
    James

Last edited:

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    Did you get the .22, 17 hmr, or 22 mag? I bought the CZ 453 Varmint in 17 hmr and can't wait to get it on the range. I have been scope hunting for about a month. I would love to find a nice Leupold 6x42 gently used, either the FX or M8 with a mil dot reticle. So, far haven't found one and haven't dropped the $400 it would take to buy a new one. I will see if I can post some pics later, its a beauty of a gun.

Top Bottom