• ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Hello everybody, my name is Ric and I need someone to explain why full auto weapons are only legal to have if they were made before 86. I understand it has to do with some law some damn where, but I have seen plenty of videos of people shooting auto weapons that are brand new. Good example would be the "professional russian." he does not look like a cop, or a soldier. How do the morons on sons of guns have full auto shotguns. Is there some way to fight the stupid law about full auto weapons, a gun from before 86 is just as deadly as one made today. all the law does is drive the price on the weapons through the roof. I am sorry if these questions seem stupid, but i new to the ffl thing, and i dont know much about it. and i promise there will be alot more questions from me in the future.
    Ric

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    sorry but i had to add to this. I have thought of the perfect arguement to legalizing full auto weaponry. people will ask why does any civilian need a full auto weapon? the answer is simply they dont. nobody needs a car that will 200+mph either, but you have the freedom to buy one if you want to. These seem to be just choices for freedom loving americans to make on their own.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Your logic is valid. The same goes for the parts count rule. There is no difference between a US made trigger or a Chinese trigger, but one makes your rifle legal, the other makes it a baby killing semi-automatic illegal "assault weapon".

The 1986 ban was hidden in the pages of an other wise good bill that allowed interstate sales of firearms, among other things.

Unfortunately if we had the right to keep and bear arms that was not infringed, and all the states agreed that the constitution is the supreme law of the land, all this would be moot, but unfortunately the constitution no longer has meaning in today's mess of a "society".

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    thank you, i read it. i lost iq points as it was the dumbest damn thing i have ever read. is there a patition floating around that would get rid of all of these "laws"? they make no sense it only serves to hurt law abiding citizens, and i for one am sick of it.

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    There needs to be a sticky in this forum for these kinds of questions...

The 86 ban was for civilians owning machine guns. Law enforcement, military, etc, still need and use machine guns. Someone has to make them, so most of the videos you see with new machine guns are from manufacturers and employees of manufacturers.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom