• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    That's right, I voted for Barry. Just kidding, I just purchased a Glock 19. This is my second Glock, the first was a 22. I did not like the 22(I had it less than a week) it did not fit my hand(the groves felt funky and did not feel natural.) and swore off the Glock name. It was between the 19 and a XD9. I think the Glock 19 fits mt hand better than the XD, this by no means is a dig on XD's, the Glock just fit better. I do like the trigger on the Glock better than the XD. Also, a few people here, who shalll remain namelss gave me some good advice. I can't wait to put some round down range. Some of my friends will dis own me, but it is nothing that I am not used to. I think I am still in a state of shock, I own a Glock. Well, here is a pic. They all look the same, but this one is mine.
    DSCF0003.jpg

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I have a XD and I feel sorry for those who only have a Glock, just kidding. I do have a XD45 and do not own a Glock and have not shot one so I do not knock them.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I do have a XD45 and do not own a Glock and have not shot one so I do not knock them.

Now see! We CAN get along!

There are some things I enjoyed about shooting an XD9 when I had the chance. I would take an XD over many other "popular" guns.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    I have a XD and I feel sorry for those who only have a Glock, just kidding. I do have a XD45 and do not own a Glock and have not shot one so I do not knock them.

i owned an xd maybe for 2 months....did not like it, the quality and accuracy wasn't there....better warranty perhaps, but not the quality

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Nice man! Nothing better than a good HANDGUN, except a GOOD RIFLE! (YES IM YELLING AT YOU)....LMAO

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    I own a G19 and a G23, great guns. I carry the 19 everyday. Get youself some 33rd FACTORY mags while you can................they are a hoot to shoot!!

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I sold my first Glock too. Then I was in Albro's (my favorite gun shop then) I saw a Glock with the serial number of my birthday and my best friends initials. I had to buy it. An good sign that said BUY ME NOW. I did and now the rest is history. I should right a book titled "My Gun or How I learned to Love the Glock".

Top Bottom