• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well, it wasn't really a lie, but a statement that I cannot uphold. I said I wasn't buying any more guns and I really tired. However, I went out to Joe Bell Precision Rifle today to check on the progress of my 1911 build. While there, Joe wanted to go shoot some rifles he was working on and to help me zero my AR 15. Anyway, I shot the .308 bolt action and fell in love. I was hitting steel at 611 yards with ease and could have gone longer if I had time. Well, I really tried to go home without placing an order and didn't make it.

INGO, I'll never say I'm done buying guns, again! For all who said, "You won't last a week" go ahead and say I TOLD YOU SO!:D

Here are some pics of today's shoot:

picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

I asked Joe if I could take out one of the deer on their property. He gave the okay, just as long as I could pay the $12k for him. :laugh:
    picture.php

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    *Sigh* my rifle is out getting tweaked right now, I miss it already. A .308 bolt has always been a must have in my book but its disgusting how much money we can wrap up in one, or two or...
    Congrats cant wait to see it in action!

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    I sold almost 80% of my collection to help fund a new motorcycle, swearing that id wait until I paid the bike off before I bought anything else. Since then ive purchased 2 rifles, 3 pistols and another suppressor. I fully blaim INGO for my illness, since all the guns came from the classifieds.

But ya, its a sin to be without at least 1 nice 308 long gun.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Wow, 611yards, that sounds like fun! How well can you hear the steel ring, or can you? With hearing protection on I would think it would be hard to hear.

Congrats on the new gun, enjoy your addiction!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom