I how spent $8,000 (the easy way) ACR, RFB, Saiga 12, VZ 58 & CZ 75b..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    Hey team..
    I hope everyone is well.. I’ve been a little busy lately and haven’t had the time to stop by and say hay to everybody.. SORRY!!

So in the last few weeks I was able get some new toys I’m pretty excited about I thought I would share with team.. Who says we in cali cant have any fun.. :D

Everything is in jail / Cali 10 day waiting period so all I have are stock pics.. sorry I pick up everything in the next week or two. :popcorn:

First toy I got after the teams GREAT advise on the AK, I picked up a VZ 58.. I’m really excited about it.. I did tons of research on all the AK’s I could find but this gun kept coming up and the more I read about it, the more I liked it.. I went to a few shops to check it out and sure enough I was sold on it.. I pick it up on Monday. I did pay a lot for it thou.. it cost $ 850.00 + tax, dross and everything else Cali can screw me for it was just under $1,000 out the door.. Heres a link to it if you have never read up on them.. http://world.guns.ru/assault/as33-e.htm

VZ-58S-800px.jpg

vz58p.jpg

Next up was more of an impulse buy (yes we’ve all been there) lol it’s a converted Saiga 12.. I get it Monday as well.. this one was $1,200 not to bad.. I will need to sell my new 870 thou now.. I don't / cant have (2) 12 gages in the safe.. It just throws of the equilibrium of the whole safe off.. Plus I’m afraid that the 870 will be intimated and feel in superior to it. Hahaha.

1e33784c.jpg

2474123c.jpg

Next up was one I placed a pre order for months ago, the long awaited over priced and inflated Bushmaster ACR.. This was really easy to do / get into cali as I just had lanworld http://www.lanworldinc.com/rifle.html install a custom made BB on it and I should have it in 8 days.. Really excited about this one.. I got the basic model in black just under $3000 for everything..

bushmaster_acr-tfb.jpg

acr-blk-basic-tmb.png

Last, and I mean the last rifle purchase for the year for me was a ***** to get into Cali.. I’ll be the first one! (I think) who has one in whole fricken state.. I got my hands on a KAL-TEC RFB (yes it’s the 308 that poops brass) http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1496067804901#
    I had to overcome the following for this one.. add 4+ inches to the overall length to comply with 30” min here, I had to find metric FAL 10-20 mags and a non existent BB for it.. Well this took some time and work on my part but luckily my persistence paid off.. I found (bribed the seller) with an extra $200 just to ship it to so-cal (grease the wheel) then I found a shop with a A7 license that could receive it, luckily they have their own shop and for another $200 they are making the BB and making me a custom brake for it. Since the overall barrel length is more than 16” I’m aloud to add a simple spin on break to extend the overall length of the rifle to the 30”, if the barrel was under 16” I would have had to weld it on.. Yes got to love Cali..

keltec-rfb-2.jpg

rfb-disasm.jpg

Now on to my first pistol purchase of the year, (I can get two more this year).. I went cheep and pickup up a 9mm CZ-75b it only cost me $400.00

SkyRaider008.jpg

SkyRaider010.jpg

Ammo: (got to keep the above fed) :ar15:
    I also had the time to load up 2k rounds or 223, 1000 rounds of 308, 1000 rounds of 9mm and I purchased 1000 rounds or 7.62x39 and a few hundred rounds or 00 buck and rifled slugs.. for what it worth the ammo 1000 rds of 7.62 x 39 was just under $400 and the buck and slugs where about another $100.00 or so..

IMG_6708.jpg

If you’re asking yourself??? How and the hell did this prick get that kind of $$$ :dunno: hahahaha.. It was really simple for me…:D those adult films I’ve been staring in are finally starting to pay off.. :ladiesman:

Have a great one everybody…:ingo: I’ll post pics of the toys as they actually come in along with range report for each new one..

Link..

Last edited:

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    I think it'd be easier to just move out of state than to keep track of/follow all those gun laws lol. Nice guns and I look forward to hearing about each of them.

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I’m trying.. I’m trying.. I have been sending resumes out everywhere I have 18 years experience as Construction / Project manager but no one wants to hire an outsider right now.. I’m not even looking for a move expense or anything like that I just want a fricken JOB / the opportunity to show I can do it!..

The day I move out of the state is the day I truly get to enjoy my toys and live the free life..

Last edited:

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Yes it does and YES YOU DO!.. lol.lol..

This is one BAD ASS rifle.. I've punched through 12" telphone poles, 3 soaked down phone books, 5 cyinder blocks, etc.. It's a stoper plain and simple, not a man stoper, no! it's a car / vechaisl / anything stopper!..:D I love it!.. BUT!! If you don't reload don't get it!.. I shoot 400, 500 and 600gr bullets through it.. and even reloading it still cost me about $1.50 a shot.. If you buy the ammo (if you can find it) it’s more like $3-5 dollars a shot..

Last edited:

techno.m3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I’m trying.. I’m trying.. I have been sending resumes out everywhere I have 18 years experience as Construction / Project manager but no one wants to hire an outsider right now.. I’m not even looking for a move expense or anything like that I just want a fricken JOB / the opportunity to show I can do it!..

The day I move out of the state is the day I truly get to enjoy my toys and live the free life..
    I first read that I thought you bought all of those guns while being unemployed :laugh:

Top Bottom