Genossammich.jpg

GenosOuter.jpg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Pat's is way better than Geno's.. unless you prefer cheesesteak sandwiches that taste like rubber compared to the real deal.

I had a couple (yep 2!) at each place. Honestly I didn't think they were all that different. I will say that my favorite was the Pat's with peppers onions and Wiz. I had that one, a pizza steak with provolone, a regular with onions and Wiz and a regular with american.

Now before all the 'attaboys, I have to admit that I was traveling with a buddy who split the sammiches with me, so I really only ate 2 at this sitting.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I had a couple (yep 2!) at each place. Honestly I didn't think they were all that different. I will say that my favorite was the Pat's with peppers onions and Wiz. I had that one, a pizza steak with provolone, a regular with onions and Wiz and a regular with american.

Now before all the 'attaboys, I have to admit that I was traveling with a buddy who split the sammiches with me, so I really only ate 2 at this sitting.

Good memories for me too!

I would eat one at Pats sitting by the street then go wonder around Genos looking at all the pictures on the overhangs, then get a large Genos Steak and Cheese to go.

Top Bottom