• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    I HAVE MY 50 REQUIRED POSTS AND IVE TRIED TO MAKE A DEAL OR 2 ON HERE AND IT SEEMS LIKE ALMOST EVERYONE IVE PMD DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME....HMM I PLAN ON RESPONDING AND POSTING MORE THINGS IN THE FUTURE ...BUT OF COURSE THE FIRST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS GO TO THE CLASSIFIEDS RIGHT ....

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I HAVE MY 50 REQUIRED POSTS AND IVE TRIED TO MAKE A DEAL OR 2 ON HERE AND IT SEEMS LIKE ALMOST EVERYONE IVE PMD DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME....HMM I PLAN ON RESPONDING AND POSTING MORE THINGS IN THE FUTURE ...BUT OF COURSE THE FIRST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS GO TO THE CLASSIFIEDS RIGHT ....
    well duh!

did you send them pms in all caps? thats a huge turn-off for me.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond

Or they looked at your post history and noticed a bunch of one liners and other dribble to get your 50 so you could hit the classifieds..

INGO is a community that happens to have a classifieds section, NOT the other way around.:ingo:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

Some people are a little on the arrogant side when it comes to selling things...me I just want to get rid of what I have and dont care who it goes to as long as you have cash.:D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    There is one guy with about 6-8 things in the classifieds now that has EXACTLY 50 post! I'm no great orator but I do try to post relevant things. If you met the 50 rule and believe your post relevant go for it.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    You guys really read the past post of people wanting to buy your junk...thats just a little odd.:dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You need to start a thread to the mods to get them to reconsider the 50 post rule!!! then start another thread complaining about the people on INGO, that should get it done!! :D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Some folks offer better deals here than they would on other purely classified sites and they may scrutinize letting an item go to someone who's only been here a week until other members have had a chance to see it. A few may also be waiting for you to establish some feedback. Just possible reasons.

You've met the requirements so deal away with those so inclined and it will just get easier. :)

Top Bottom