• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Dude doesn't bother me.... "boy" on the other hand..... yes I am rather literal. I'm a master tool maker.....how do airframe & powerplants go together?
    Who (or what) is Deo? I was being nice to the OP . And I didn't get the joke you were putting out there. I'm sorry.

No need to be sorry.
    Ok.
    Deo is a person in post number 5, who I was replying to when I said 'welcome to ingo'. It can be something we say to each other when someone says something silly, for example feigning surprise that no one on here agreed on a matter. He was sarcastic, I was layering it on.

With bolts. Maybe glue and other space age materials.
    Airframes need powerplants to do the Bernoulli principle thing, at least on their own. And it's a degree that Purdue offered, and least back in 1964. My dad had that piece of paper, he was a very literal person who had some trouble from time to time understanding humor esp. sarcasm, and I've met a few other A&P guys along my journey who seem to have that personality, so abiding by INGO rule number 13, the one where we are required to put people in a box and make as many stereotypes as possible (or is it as few?) I made some assumptions.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Congratulations, you seem like a very well balanced human.
    Maybe because you keep it in your pocket, I dunno.
    See post 25 above, no offense meant. Just humor, but we all know what they say about humor...

Personally, I have enjoyed your humor throughout this thread, which will probably not go on near as long as I hope it will.

Technically, the "Be nice to new guys" rule is not applicable here, as the OP (@BayChaser) is not a new guy, just a low mileage poster, with fat thumbs or no proofreading skills.

In the true spirit of INGO brotherhood, I suggest we change the subject to something much less contentious, and have a wide ranging, light hearted discussion of...oh.....say the merits of external extractors on the 1911 versus John Moses Browning's original internal design.

Good times......

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Personally, I have enjoyed your humor throughout this thread, which will probably not go on near as long as I hope it will.

Technically, the "Be nice to new guys" rule is not applicable here, as the OP (@BayChaser) is not a new guy, just a low mileage poster, with fat thumbs or no proofreading skills.

In the true spirit of INGO brotherhood, I suggest we change the subject to something much less contentious, and have a wide ranging, light hearted discussion of...oh.....say the merits of external extractors on the 1911 versus John Moses Browning's original internal design.

Good times......
    I say we talk about how good of a gunsmith @deo62 is, at least with a certain Sig P226...
    Just a fantastic trigger. Don't know if he's done others.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    OP has a ZPAP. He wants to know if a grenade launcher front gas block will work. At least that's what I think he wants to know. Sometimes you have you piece things together and add in what they left out to come up with the thought they're trying to convey

Top Bottom