• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    That i was being carjacked. I pulled out my gun and pulled the trigger, only to hear a sound similar to a cork being shot out of a champaign bottle. The entire cartridge flew out and bounced off his chest. I picked it up, and saw rifling on the outside of the casing, and there was no primer. Apparently along with punching running and screaming, I have a new worthless defense mechanism to add to my bad dreams.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    this is you telling you that there is something you dont think is right. Have you thought that the caliber you carry is too small? or the gun you have isnt good enough?

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    this is you telling you that there is something you dont think is right. Have you thought that the caliber you carry is too small? or the gun you have isnt good enough?

Lol, sig 229 in 357 sig? If I think that's insufficient i have a real complex.

And whoever left the tumbleweed comment, was that meant to mean "your thread is boring" or did i misinterpret that :)

Anyone else have dreams like this?

eirish2001

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lol, sig 229 in 357 sig? If I think that's insufficient i have a real complex.

And whoever left the tumbleweed comment, was that meant to mean "your thread is boring" or did i misinterpret that :)

Anyone else have dreams like this?

My wife always has dreams like this, the bullet only comes a couple inches out of the gun and falls to the ground.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Dreams like this usually translate from feelings of not being as confident with your carry piece as you'd like. Even if only in the back of your mind...
    More training? More practice?

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    When I am under a lot of stress I have these dreams: It's Graduation Day and suddenly realize I forgot about one classes and never attended and therefore can't graduate. The another dream is I can't find one of my classes; I lost the class schedule with the room number.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    And whoever left the tumbleweed comment, was that meant to mean "your thread is boring" or did i misinterpret that :) QUOTE

no, sorry not saying it was boring. I guess i didnt quite understand the OP. after reading the following posts i would agree that it may be your subconscious fearing that maybe you were not fully preparred for the worst.

Top Bottom