• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    Well I got my FFL in the mail today and ordered my first couple of handguns for the shop. Looking forward to get into the dealer side of things.

Guncraft

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Lafayette
    Excellent! It seems to take forever, but it is nice to have it in hand! I will say, the ATF agent who met with me when I filled out the application was a very helpful person and seemed to understand the balance of all of our freedom and the job they are required to do.

Andy

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Excellent! It seems to take forever, but it is nice to have it in hand! I will say, the ATF agent who met with me when I filled out the application was a very helpful person and seemed to understand the balance of all of our freedom and the job they are required to do.

Andy

So he was in favor of only shooting ONE of your dogs? ;)

Guncraft

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Lafayette
    Ryknoll3,

No, I was referring to the inspection and FFL regulatory requirements. He was very helpful in keeping my personal firearms separate from business firearms and several other issues. The agent that assisted me was a likeable person and very helpful.

Andy

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.

Andy

My agent was also very helpful and nice. People that in position have the power and opportunity to be unpleasant but he was very nice and professional

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Congrats.....Good luck in your endeavor.....I will give you one piece of advice that has been my guiding principle since I opened my shop....

Never do anything behind the counter that would have made you angry when you were on the other side of the counter....

Feel free to stop by anytime you are down south and ask me anything you want...This is a very exciting time for you...Enjoy it and stay safe...

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    Congrats.....Good luck in your endeavor.....I will give you one piece of advice that has been my guiding principle since I opened my shop....

Never do anything behind the counter that would have made you angry when you were on the other side of the counter....

Feel free to stop by anytime you are down south and ask me anything you want...This is a very exciting time for you...Enjoy it and stay safe...

I appreciate that, thank you. One of the major reasons I got my ffl was to be able to help new shooters and firearm "ignorant" people. I havs encountered several instances when I've been in a shop and the owner just gives lines bs to make a sale to someone that honestly doesn't have any idea of what they want or even how to properly handle a firearm. And that's not safe for anyone involved. Since my shop is so small, my over head is pretty small so I look forward more to helping people get things figured out instead of making a stack of money

Top Bottom