• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    Heh . . . my uncle is renting an apartment to some Obama-ites just until the primary is over.

I was hoping I'd get a chance to have some fun . . . errr, talk with them, but never got the chance. Probably for the best, it just would have lead to a whole lot of :wallbash: on my part.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I was on an elevator with some Obama people coming out of a parking garage downtown. I was so tempted to non-chalantly raise my shirt. :)

AFA1CY

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    In that Field that is Green
    Man, I hope they don't come a knockin' here.

I open carry around the house, so they'll get a nice surprise when I answer the door... plus a good rebuttal.

I DID answer the door with my G22 at my side :)

Daughter (just registered last month) got an Obama mailing today!

Be glad when this is all over and Indiana slipps back into quiteness.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    I've gotten 4 mailers from Obama in the last 2 weeks. As if his darn trade protectionism is going to get me to vote for him. Obviously amied at blue-collar, socially conservative Democrats.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I've had 3 different groups of Obama drones knock on my door here in Bloomington, each time with my G19 on my hip. Some of the looks were funny, then when they asked if I was going to vote for him I'd ask them a question about his policies and watch them stammer :lmfao: Hilarious to say the least.

Windwalker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    I don't believe that Clinton or Obama realize that there are any Conservative Democrats. Lately I have been wondering if I was the only one left. I have never voted a straight party ticket because I don't think any one party has all the best candidates. I cannot support either Obama or Clinton. IMO, Ron Paul wanted to fix a lot of America's problems but it seems that the majority of the voters don't want them fixed. We will be back to voting for the lesser of the evils. Unfortunately this does not protect our Country.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    I've had 3 different groups of Obama drones knock on my door here in Bloomington, each time with my G19 on my hip. Some of the looks were funny, then when they asked if I was going to vote for him I'd ask them a question about his policies and watch them stammer :lmfao: Hilarious to say the least.

Nice, man!

Ok, one more story,

I was meeting a friend for lunch on Friday--met him at the Sample Gates and walked down to Chipotle. My friend was late so I had to wait a few minutes for him. There was a guy down there selling Obama hats and shirts. I walk up to him and say "if you're trying to help out Obama, shouldn't you be giving those out for free?" He says that some of the proceeds go to the Obama campaign. Then he asks me who I'm favoring for President. I tell him McCain. He asks what I don't like about Obama. I ask him if he's ever heard of the Born Alive Infant Protection Act. He says no. I explain what it is and that Obama voted against an IL version of it. He looked pretty darn confused at that point. Then I tell him that I don't like McCain's trade protectionism and start explaining why I think that would be bad for the economy. At that point my friend shows up so I have to stop the conversation to get lunch.

I think the Obama guy was just trying to make a buck--he sure looked bewildered by the end of the conversation.

Didn't even get to any 2A stuff. Man that probably would've sent him reeling :):)::rockwoot::do2::runaway:

Top Bottom