• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    i wish they'd run these on TV. People always seem to forget that criminals don't care if it's illegal to have guns, or that you can't have em in schools or bars etc...

dholmtime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Exactly my response to people who think guns should be outlawed. Criminals are exatly that! You think just because they outlaw guns these crimals won't break that law while they are breaking others. Also pertains to open carry if I am walking my dog and my holster is showing do you seriously think I am carrying it illegally? Criminals will have their firearms hidden in their XXXL jeans and sweatshirts

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Great vid! Yes the whole premise of gun bans is just plain stupid at it's core. I think, with so many people out in the world who just can't make the connection pointed out in the video, it's just all the more reason to arm ourselves to the teeth.

And yes, they should run these spots on TV.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Wow! I didn't think it was funny, but it is so true. People who are advocates for gun control are only telling me that my family is not worth being defended against criminals. Great thread!

Top Bottom