• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    It was a nice little presentation... very true in many senses .... without the gun (or some other related weapon) there usually is no peace. I guess thats why I started in the Japanese martial art of Iaido... a society that on the large part was kept peaceful by the use of a weapon.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    He seems like a good guy but the missing piece in this is that governments can become corrupt. Some might argue that all governments have corrupt tendencies. That is why our founding fathers saw that it was important the "We, the people" are the source of power for the government. They also saw it to be important that We the people have a right to bear arms that shall not be infringed. If I was standing on the river bank aiming at the Nazi then I would have hit him with my AR-15. This is true because I can legally buy for myself as a citizen, not a member of the army, the best firearm that my paycheck can afford. I value this right and I am glad I live in the United States and not in Amsterdam. I would like to have that firearm in the video though!

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I feel that if his father was in America the germans would have been shot dead

P.S.

Anyone know what the foregrip is in the video I want one for my AR.

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    This video has been making the internetz rounds.

My issue is with his supporting the state monopoly on the ability to deliver violence. Our 2nd Am exists to prevent the state from possessing such a monopoly.

Also, he is to certain that democratically elected politicians only employ violence for purely noble reasons. Whom here has that much faith in our elected officials? Do you support politicians merely because they are elected?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I feel that if his father was in America the germans would have been shot dead

P.S.

Anyone know what the foregrip is in the video I want one for my AR.
    I believe it's called the Gripod. Very good speech, except for the part where he say's he doesn't like guns......

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    This video has been making the internetz rounds.

My issue is with his supporting the state monopoly on the ability to deliver violence. Our 2nd Am exists to prevent the state from possessing such a monopoly.

Also, he is to certain that democratically elected politicians only employ violence for purely noble reasons. Whom here has that much faith in our elected officials? Do you support politicians merely because they are elected?

This was my take as well. He seemed to be speaking as if it were assumed that only the government should be in possession of said weapons.

Top Bottom