• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    In between rain storms I actually had the great fun to recycle some lead back to the earth where it came from. I feel great for doing it to.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I danced around a pile of burning tires, while pouring 5 quarts of used motor oil onto the ground around it. Then sat down to my traditional Earth Day feast of Harp Seal stew and fricaseed Spotted Owl (tastes just like California Condor, BTW). In the warm glow of the dying fire, and with a belly full of the meat of fine animals, I lounged, smoking a great maduro-wrapped cigar -- secure in the knowledge that Mother Earth is strong enough and resilliant enough to be unaffected by my behavior. Bless you, Earth!!

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    I danced around a pile of burning tires, while pouring 5 quarts of used motor oil onto the ground around it. Then sat down to my traditional Earth Day feast of Harp Seal stew and fricaseed Spotted Owl (tastes just like California Condor, BTW). In the warm glow of the dying fire, and with a belly full of the meat of fine animals, I lounged, smoking a great maduro-wrapped cigar -- secure in the knowledge that Mother Earth is strong enough and resilliant enough to be unaffected by my behavior. Bless you, Earth!!
    :lmfao::lmfao:

you forgot "disabled an oil tankers navigation system, which ran it aground"

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My Earth Day Celebration:
    1. Rent the SUV or truck with the worst gas mileage available on the market.
    2. Drive to office of nearest chapter of a any of a variety of so-called "environmentalist" organizations.
    3. Park vehicle with full tank in front of office.
    4. Leave ignition "on."
    5. Exit vehicle.
    6. Place brick on gas pedal.
    7. Lock door.
    8. Leave area.
    9. Return with small can of gasoline to retrieve vehicle the next day.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    My Earth Day Celebration:
    1. Rent the SUV or truck with the worst gas mileage available on the market.
    2. Drive to office of nearest chapter of a any of a variety of so-called "environmentalist" organizations.
    3. Park vehicle with full tank in front of office.
    4. Leave ignition "on."
    5. Exit vehicle.
    6. Place brick on gas pedal.
    7. Lock door.
    8. Leave area.
    9. Return with small can of gasoline to retrieve vehicle the next day.
    You forgot to run a hose from the tailpipe into an open window (a/c is bad for the environment, right?) of the office.

Top Bottom