• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Hi, my name is Saiga and I am a Magpul addict! I can't help it, I have a Magpul stock on almost every rifle I own and one for my shotgun. I even sold a MOE handguard just to buy another one a month later because I missed it so much. All of this YOTM stuff ain't helping either, but keep it coming! :):

Just had to vent, thanks!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Saiga223 is the only guy who has had me replace a free-float tube forearm with a set of MOE handguards. :):

Rock on with your Magpul disease, brother! :yesway:

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I call BS on being named Saiga... Birth Certificate? And a COLB from Hawaii, not accepted. Magpul does rock though

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis

I agree! Here, I'll start it off....

AR_styling.jpg

AR-22.jpg

saiga223_rear.jpg

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Have you tried the riser? For me, it's a "must have" on an AK pattern...

The height that the riser (3/4" on my S12) make the cheek weld much sweeter IMO.

I have not, but I will be getting one this week, thanks for that information! There was a certain discomfort when using my iron sights.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I have not, but I will be getting one this week, thanks for that information! There was a certain discomfort when using my iron sights.

They come in three sizes. I got the tallest as the rail puts the HK sights up pretty high. I settled on that size by measuring the height from the comb to the rear sight on a comfortable rifle (an AR in my case), and the tall riser was nearly perfect. Now my S12 shoulders like my AR! :rockwoot:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    My Spikes AR has the MIAD grip, CTR stock, MOE handguards and VFG, enhanced trigger guard, B.A.D. lever, and about a dozen Pmags. Yeah, I'm afraid I've become quite the Magpul whore. However, my BUIS is Troy, my sling is 5.11, and my Eotech mount is LaRue so I'm not 100% Magpul'd out.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Saiga223 is the only guy who has had me replace a free-float tube forearm with a set of MOE handguards. :):
    :yesway:

I like Magpul as much as the next guy, but holy cow :wallbash:. That said, if it's not made by Larue, then it's Magpul on my rifles. In some cases such as my UDE furniture, it's a collaboration of both.

Top Bottom