• Status
    Not open for further replies.

deerslayer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    indpls in
    well i must say waz a little funny and he thought so also . I would hope he would have not left a loaded gun with her. but i am sure if she had thrown that on the concreat he would have not been so happy.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It was very irresponsible, but it still makes me laugh.
    Any idea why she was smelling the gun after she racked the slide?

Maybe the husband pulled another age old prank prior to scaring the beejesus out of her and ripped a good ol' garlic, cheap beer and boiled egg fart. She didn't know he was around yet so she assumed it was the pistol!!:draw:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    ibtl2xo8.jpg

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Just because it was unsafe/dangerous doesn't mean it wasn't funny. There is no connection between the 2 traits/attributes. It was however both. I wouldn't recommend somebody doing what was done here, but will laugh every time I watch this. Again, for all we know he disabled the gun before letting his wife play with it. Again, I doubt that was the case. Pulling a prank like this with a safe gun is much safer than letting his wife continue to treat guns as toys. I laugh at the Darwin awards too...:dunno:...same kind of thing except those typically end it death or at least a neutering. Many of you, I'm sure don't laugh at those either.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Just the fact that a gun was even involved takes the humor out of it. But hey, to each his own. Maybe I'm just being to serious about it I don't know.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Just another "good ol' boy" making a chick fuhREEEK out about guns...and next he'll go ***** and moan to his buddies that he wishes he had a woman that loved guns like some other guys do. Asshat.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    if something like that scared her so bad it put her off guns maybe she doesnt need to be handling them. get her a red ryder it wont go bang and make that scary noise.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    What a cop out. PLEASE tell me you're not any kind of firearms instructor...
    i know the princess got scared by the boom boom and it made her jump but if it traumatized her that much then maybe something with a little less noise would be more to her liking.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    i know the princess got scared by the boom boom and it made her jump but if it traumatized her that much then maybe something with a little less noise would be more to her liking.

Or maybe princess shouldn't have picked a jackass.
    They usually keep like company and stick up for each other.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN

That is not the point of trying to promote responsible gun ownership. Not even close, if in fact, it gives ammo to the Anti community. More hilljacks that try crap like this will hurt others and because maybe THEY should not have the guns.

Friearms are a responsiblity, not a toy. To derive a air of derision towards those less knowledgeable regarding firearms by pulling a stunt like this shows only ignorance in the mind of the gun owners. Truely, things like the video really make me think there is a definite line between gun owners and proper shooters.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    That is not the point of trying to promote responsible gun ownership. Not even close, if in fact, it gives ammo to the Anti community. More hilljacks that try crap like this will hurt others and because maybe THEY should not have the guns.

Friearms are a responsiblity, not a toy. To derive a air of derision towards those less knowledgeable regarding firearms by pulling a stunt like this shows only ignorance in the mind of the gun owners. Truely, things like the video really make me think there is a definite line between gun owners and proper shooters.
    hilljacks? ive seen that term thrown around a few times in this thread can one you english majors explain to me what a hilljack is?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom